Class From Jermain Defoe Again.

If there is a player in our squad who deserves to lift a trophy it’s this man.

A top professional and fantastic human being, love him being a Ranger just wish we got him a few years earlier and I’ve no doubt he wishes the same, in fact he’s on record saying so.

He really does ooze class. There was a story a few weeks ago about him donating £5000 to help save Wigan after one of their fans asked him to donate £1000 for every goal he scored in a match Spurs hammered them.

Makes me glad that he’s still with us. A fantastic footballer and an absolute diamond. My wee son met him and he was so nice to him, the wee man was bouncing off the walls with excitement

I honestly had no idea what a good guy Jermaine Defoe was until I seen what he did and continues to do, for young Bradley.

Everything I've heard and seen about him since then shows him to be an absolute gentleman and top guy.

Top ordered, magnificent cause. As a semi-frequent visitor to Sunderland I’m aware of just how much they want to do for the foundation and the amount of love and respect they have for JD. Was privileged to be at a game when wee Bradley was a mascot and he followed Defoe everywhere and his face was awestruck and a joy to see.
Magnificent effort as per from JD.

What a guy. Should score a barrowload of goals as well as helping all the youngsters. Then there's his relationship with fans. We need to extend his contract now.

A wee bit choked reading that there no gonnae lie.
Jermaine Defoe is a genuine professional in the game and more importantly in life.

Back