Classic Funny Movie Lines

hammer17

Official Ticketer
not looking for your favourite movies as that is another thread, but whats that one line that cracks you up every time you have watched it

Forrest Gump when he attended school just as segregation was abolished in the deep south...

Forrest - Earl? Whats going on

Earl - Coons are tryin to get into our school..!

Forrest - Coons? When raccoons tried to get in our back porch mama just chased them off with a broom!!

Earl - Not raccoons you idiot!

Well, suppose we ain't got no union cards and go in there and start playin' anyway? Whatcha gonna do about that? You gonna stop us, Stein? Ha. You're gonna look pretty funny tryin' to eat corn on the cob with no fuckin' teeth!

Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!

Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Otter: [to Boon] Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Why did you kiss my ear?

Why are you holding my hand?

Where's your other hand?

Between 2 pillows.

etc.

Good morning, Vietnam! Hey, this is not a test. This is rock and roll. Time to rock it from the delta to the DMZ! Is that me, or does that sound like an Elvis Presley movie? Viva Da Nang. Oh, viva, Da Nang. Da Nang me, Da Nang me. Why don't they get a rope and hang me?

" That rug really tied the room together, Dude." Walter Sobchack in The Big Lebowski.

Do you like apples?

Yeah...

Well I got her number, how do you like them apples?

Axel foley-disturbing the peace!!!!!!
I got thrown out of a window,what's the
charge if I where thrown out of a moving
Car fucking jaywalking

Copper- I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off name,I don't like your jerk off behaviour and I don't like you,Jerk off,now do I make my self clear..............
The Dude- I'm sorry I wasn't listening

When Chevy (Fletch) is put in the prison cell with big princess....

Take your pants off...

I don't even know your name

Bend over....

Pleased to meet you Ben

“You know when you, like, grab a woman’s breast and it’s like… and you feel it and … it feels like a bag of sand when you’re touching it.”

Back