Rangers History Classic Rangers picture thread

ChangeColor2742020011111588838729.jpg

Rangers 1-1 Celtic - Scottish Cup SF, 2nd April 1960. Gers are a goal down but Jimmy Millar puts the world to right with a cracking header - and at the Rangers End too:

XGZoRN0.jpg

uMVqkGn.jpg

I found my father in a photo someone posted of the crowd at the Moscow Dynamo game in 1945. Now has pride of place on my wall. What a feeling that was! :))

That is another reason why I love this thread! :)

What were the odds on that mate? 90,000 and more at that game and you still could pick your Old Man out!

What were the odds on that mate? 90,000 and more at that game and you still could pick your Old Man out!

I know. It was incredible. My father always spoke about that game. He told me was in the East Enclosure. My father went to the game with his Russian friend as they were both on the same Merchant Ship which had docked back in Glasgow at the time. His friend was a Mocow Dynamo supporter who was amazed at the atmosphere.

I was incredulous when the pic was posted on the thread and lo and behold there was him and his friend . I picked him out immediately:))

I know. It was incredible. My father always spoke about that game. He told me was in the East Enclosure. My father went to the game with his Russian friend as they were both on the same Merchant Ship which had docked back in Glasgow at the time. His friend was a Mocow Dynamo supporter who was amazed at the atmosphere.

I was incredulous when the pic was posted on the thread and lo and behold there was him and his friend . I picked him out immediately:))

Truly amazing mate! My Dad was there too, 10 years old, but I wouldn't have a clue where he was :))

Back