Rangers History Classic Rangers picture thread

Picky, but shouldn't the pic above with Eric Caldow and the team with the Scottish Cup say it was 1962 and not 1966?

kd3ekm.jpg

34qo6yp.jpg

jhu96r.jpg

Was John Greig captain by this time?
Usually the captain sat in the middle of the front row, but it's Jim Forrest sitting there. Or maybe Eric Caldow?

Hadn't actually noticed this. I couldn't tell you for sure who was captain of the team at this time.

They were applauding the Celtic team (well except Baxter that is, who looked rather nonchalant about the whole thing ) after they had recorded a European win I believe.
Think they reached a semi final we applauded them on to the park,and duly shagged them 3-1i think?

Rangers 2-2 Moscow Dynamo, friendly, 28th November 1945. Jimmy Smith starts the fightback with Gers first goal as we fight back from two down to draw with the great Russian side in a famous match at Ibrox:

2vmfqcm.jpg

Rangers 2-0 Cowdenbeath, League Cup SF, 14th October 1970. Colin Stein (wearing stripes for the night) scores the second and Gers are through:

2zs038p.jpg

Maybe in this fantastic thread in 10 years time we will see a picture of our new number 9 scoring against Cowdenbeath in a cup tie.

Reactions: ao2
Back