Clean sheet record

The SPL record is 22 clean sheets in 01/02 according to the Spfl website.

Currently at 14 means we're well on track.

Most goals in a season is 105 by celtic in 03-04. We're currently on 45. We've 22 more games to score 60 goals to match that record too.

Most goals in a season is 105 by celtic in 03-04. We're currently on 45. We've 22 more games to score 60 goals to match that record too.
weve scored more than 45 surely....we have GD of 59

just checked 67 GS

Are you sure? I'm

Goals conceded this season is a total joke. 7 goals conceded, should actually be 6 if the linesman wasn't blind and another was an own goal in a 5-1 in the last minute.

18 goals conceded the record as per the post above, we should be beating that unless we win the league and play some kids and/or the tempo drops, but with Gerrard and how this season has panned out I can see us going for that defensive record.

Superb again Rangers. Without the clean sheet we drop points it is great platform being miserly in defence and controlled in midfield. I wish we would take more of our chances in these type of games but we have many ways to win games even when not being clinical with chances

The Brendan Rodgers so called invincibles by the biased Scottish media had conceded 8 goals by their 6th league game in September.
We are in February and Rangers have conceded 7 goals in 27 league games.
Its such an incredible stat its beyond belief.

This amazing feat seems to have bypassed the Scottish media.

Last edited:
The Brendan Rodgers so called invincibles by the biased Scottish media had conceded 8 goals in their 6th league game in September.
We are in February and Rangers have conceded 7 goals in 27 league games.
Its such an incredible stat its beyond belief.

This amazing feat seems to have bypassed the Scottish media.
C@ltics downfall has in some way over shadowed our success (casual/normal football fan)

but when the stats come out we all know there is nothing they could have done to stop this imo

What is the goals record?
105 goals scored in 03/04 (2.763 goals per game).

We have scored 67 goals in 27 matches which is 2.48 goals per game)

We would have to score 39 goals in 11 matches (3.54 goals per game / or in other words, between 3 and 4 goals ON AVERAGE) until the end of the season to beat it.

We're not gona do that. Not that I give a sh***t. What we've managed to do defensively, without being a defensive side, is nothing short of exceptional. Best drilled team i've saw with the exception of a peak Atletico Madrid.

Would like to end the season with a real flourish, but professional right now will have to do and i'm more than happy for it to be the case.

The defensive record is even more phenomenonal when you consider how the fullbacks bomb on constantly.

Don’t think the spfl website is accurate . Think Celtic got 25 clean sheets in 11/12. Forster got 21 and zalukas got 4 so 25 in total in 38 games

105 goals scored in 03/04 (2.763 goals per game).

We have scored 67 goals in 27 matches which is 2.48 goals per game)

We would have to score 39 goals in 11 matches (3.54 goals per game / or in other words, between 3 and 4 goals ON AVERAGE) until the end of the season to beat it.

We're not gona do that. Not that I give a sh***t. What we've managed to do defensively, without being a defensive side, is nothing short of exceptional. Best drilled team i've saw with the exception of a peak Atletico Madrid.

Would like to end the season with a real flourish, but professional right now will have to do and i'm more than happy for it to be the case.
They broke that during the tranny shagger first season. It's 106 goals.
But I take your point. The best goal difference record will have to do

This is why I want 100 points, under 10 conceded and no losses. This could be the greatest league win in our history, stat-wise.
I’m under no illusions that this is the greatest achievement in our club’s history. It’s the biggest thing to ever happen in Scottish Football never mind at Ibrox. Considering what happened to us and what we’ve been through 55 trumps everything and will never be surpassed

Back