Cleansheet Record?

linthousebear1981

Did we not achieve the SPL cleansheet record tonight?

I think we equalled it a couple of weeks back and only need one game to beat it. Just surprised that it wasn't mentioned on Sky or by Crocker. To me that is a helluva achievement.

Don’t think so. There was some confusion around the total needed, initially thought it was 22 apparently its 25. Someone may correct but I think we could equal it against the mentally challengeds.

Only stats and records Crocker mentions are negative ones the horrible fat stupid looking arse wipe.

Usually only how many goals the opposition players have scored against Rangers.
Walker came out with a belter near the end of the game...talking about us being over a year in the league unbeaten then said we’ve had the Covid situation but it’s still a remarkable achievement....sorry what has Covid got to do with the famous steam rolling everyone domestically? Nothing IMO.

Walker came out with a belter near the end of the game...talking about us being over a year in the league unbeaten then said we’ve had the Covid situation but it’s still a remarkable achievement....sorry what has Covid got to do with the famous steam rolling everyone domestically? Nothing IMO.
So by his logic either covid isn't affecting anyone else or everyone else is still unbeaten?

Reactions: LD5
So by his logic either covid isn't affecting anyone else or everyone else is still unbeaten?
So many cunts have been pushing this idea that somehow COVID has negatively affected everyone else but been beneficial for us. Never heard so much shite in my life.

2 of the games were late consolations in 4-1 and 5-1 humpings as well and another was a fluke with the last kick of the ball after we had played 4 minutes injury time.

Don’t think he has any logic. Only thing he is capable of doing is to highlight anything negative towards us. The monotone voice he now uses during matches as we close in on 55 brings me joy.

Latest posts

Back