Clerr....Clerr.....you there?

I sent recorded delivery letters to both the compliance officer and Mr Doncaster which included a detailed 6 page "report" on the timeline of the whole "Dubaigate" situation. This included only the facts and no "opinions" on the events but it listed questions that be great if they could answer. Also included photos of all the relevant incidents and the rules and regulations that should have been followed.

I await any reply but I seriously doubt they will act upon this but confirmed they been received at Hampden - some signatures right enough.

Note:- I based the "report" on the information gathered by Mr Jas Boyd so thanks go to him.

Go get them.

Might not be her fault. The email server might be set up that it only forwards emails to her that have "Rangers" or "Morelos" in the subject field.

Clerr like most filth devotees, nay servant to the cause, in her case, is wallowing in a pool of shock and despair. After all she held up her end of the bargain, didn’t she? Punishing ‘thevco’ at every opportunity, hammering the mantle of serial victim hood into every one of them ‘thevconians’. (You only had to blow off the bloody doors comes to mind)

Ahh...But Clerr acted on the basis that her fellow conspirators were competent and capable of finishing ‘thevco’ off and did not bargain on a potent mix of over confidence, hubris and base incompetence from Lawwell et al.

From arrogant self serving claims of indefinite domination of domestic football underpinned by the perennial sooking from the champions league teat to burying us deep in the ground. The filth have ‘Hibsed it’ with pure and under alacrity, their downfall in all its vivid colour and graphic hilarity is as if all of our Christmas’s arrived at once.

Should the civil cases precipitated by that clubs history of vile sexual exploitation of its wide eyed, trusting youth followed by the subsequent despicable litany of cover up...Go against them as the moral and fiscal repercussions could well see that vile club go to the wall.

Despite the complex network of place men and women such as Clerr they are at perhaps the lowest ebb in their history. Without the financial where with all to meet such burdens which are soon to come their way, not to mention a wage bill so out of kilter with its requirement through recent history.

Their ‘house of cards’ is falling down, all because of the very shaky and tenuous bedrock on which it was founded...The fluctuating loyalty of a fan base who were happy to have their club perform any level of corruption and chicanery to lord it over us. But now as the stark reality starts to hit home, the fair weather element of their support is retreating like rats from a sinking ship.

You see, Rangers and its support are not built on a foundation of bland entitlement, both are built on the notion of hard work and professionalism leading to a deserved loyalty. We have learned not to expect things just to work out because we are Rangers and we certainly have never tilted the tables in the manner of the filth.

If the sixties and early seventies taught us anything it wasn’t till the mid eighties that we truly proved we had learned our lesson. Shortly thereafter Murray arrived and inflicted his hubris, arrogance and subsequent negligent complacency on the club...A heady and self destructive mix of which I truly believe will never be seen at Ibrox again.

Whilst we know that there were many guiding hands in the subsequent exploitation of our ‘difficulties’, most of us know that the blame lies with both Murray and of course ourselves for falling into the trap of being largely unquestioning until it was of course, too late.

On the other hand Clerr, the fat lawyer and the majority of the filth support will find a certain comfort in deflecting the blame by dint of their mass inferiority complex which recognises no shame as it skews apportioning of responsibility and blame in equal measure.

Living rent free in their collective heads has served us well, Clerr and Co have allowed their obsession, lack of professionalism and cocksureness to snatch a spectacular failure from the gaping jaws of what should have been a routine, slam dunk success...Which is nice!
Comprehensive and succinct response SP!

she should be issuing a fine to every body who broke protocols i.e. all of them and a disrepute charge for the club.

£100k fine for each person x 49
£100 fine for the club

£5m seems on the low side considering the damage caused.
This is where it might get interesting. Can they really be so stupid as to dish out a token fine and no bans for players? For once the MSM seem to be waiting with baited breath as to what they do. Not to mention wee Nikla.

Somehow I think Clerr is a total failure and a lickspittle at her job.
Just keep getting that feeling, can't place my finger on it?

It was reported that she was leaving early this year. Surely our transparent football authorities aren’t keeping the true dates and plans from us?

This is where it might get interesting. Can they really be so stupid as to dish out a token fine and no bans for players? For once the MSM seem to be waiting with baited breath as to what they do. Not to mention wee Nikla.
I think the MSM have let it go mate or we would have a seen the question made as to what the punishments should be, happy to let the perception that the isolated 13 is punishment enough run

It will almost certainly be being passed around the table to check wording as to why there is no punishment or the very smallest fine. Everything will be masked and minimised.

She doesn’t come out when the mentally challengeds are in trouble or when it’s daylight.

Give her coffin a kick in a few weeks after all this has blown over and it’s dark.

Back