Cliftonville v Linfield live on sky sports tonight

spirit_of_93

Linfield on a poor run of form but can join Glentoran and Cliftonville at the top with a win tonight.

3 points separating the top 5, decent title race!

Linfield 7/5 for the win, tempted by that despite the poor form can they turn it around tonight and get the three points or is the value Cliftonville 8/5?

Great price tempted to pile on Linfield as Linfield he beat them in their last 6 games, (BANKER).

Hoping for an away win :)) Be a whoor of a night at that sh1tehole. Intae them Linfield:)):)) and that’s from a Ballymena follower from afar :cool:

Last edited:
Been a while since I saw a game on tv from there (tend to avoid them tbh) so it may be now (certainly should be) but a few loose objects recklessly careering into the home end will make fine viewing

a win puts the Blue's back top on goal difference.

Always value in Cliftonville if Gormley is playing, plus they are at home on a plastic pitch. Add in some wind and rain then it could be hard going.

is Lavery fit tonight?

thats as poor a linfield crowd as i have seen, obviously the recent results (,cup game more so) and todays weather are playing their part,,just get into them blues

Shocking from Linfield but no surprise Crangle calling it in Cliftonvilles favour. Can barely keep my dinner down with the amount of crowd shots here. Mutants.

You want to have seen it in the 90s before the redevelopment.

A genuine shit hole. Wasn’t a safe area or ground to go to with any team. Ballymena used to take some crowd up and the billy boys and sash sung the whole 90 minutes lol. THose were the days

Back