Clip Of Mr SG Sliding?

Its late and I should be in ma bed but honestly must be up to about 20+ views of that video now it is absolutely, beyond belief brilliant.

Know what I love most about it? How full bloded the Klinsmann dive is. Just ike he was as a player, just like he is as a manager, there is no half measure and he puts everything into it. Some pace on him as he goes skiting past the players.

Mr Gerrard sliding along the dressing room floor like superman reminds me a bit of myself earlier on. Only it wasn't booze I was surfing on it was all of those mentally challenged tears. Marvelous ! Enjoy this bears I sure am, we all deserve it.

Its almost a good thing pubs aren't open. Can you imagine the number of fat bassas (including myself) around the world that would have been trying that tonight?
I tried it in my own living room earlier and nearly broke my knee caps. Our Gaffer just makes everything looks easy!!! I love that man.

That is unbelievable. Goes to show what it all means to SG, the players and everyone at Rangers. It makes ye proud to be one of us!

Its late and I should be in ma bed but honestly must be up to about 20+ views of that video now it is absolutely, beyond belief brilliant.

Know what I love most about it? How full bloded the Klinsmann dive is. Just ike he was as a player, just like he is as a manager, there is no half measure and he puts everything into it. Some pace on him as he goes skiting past the players.

Haha. Doesnt matter if he is injured for Thursday, might as well do it to save the lads from potential harm right? Lol

What a man!

20210307-084952.gif

Didn't think I could smile anymore after yesterday spent watching all the various clips posted but, that one has just exploded my feel-good factor to stratospheric proportions. Epic from Gerrard!

Back