Clip of our players reaction after scoring

I’m actually going to miss hearing all the interaction that goes on once crowds are finally back again. It’s been brilliant and insightful hearing the players and the management teams. I think it has helped in creating such a strong bond between this group of players and us because their passion and team spirit is right there for all to see. I love how Scotty Arfield’s voice goes all high pitched as we attack and I love seeing just how fast and slick our play is from that perspective on the pitch.

Yip all in all it’s a thumbs up from me for ‘Inside Ibrox’ and ‘Away Days’! :))

Last edited:
Patterson Looks like a ball boy who sneaked in to enjoy the celebration he must be wondering what has hit him in the last month or so
Not when he flew down the wing, charged into the box, leaving 2 Celtic players in his wake and blasted towards goal he didn’t!
Love how passionately he celebrates and how, as you say, it’s like he can’t quite believe his luck!

Thought he was fine, had a shocker against Hibs last weekend but can’t say I noticed any major issue down his side yesterday.
His use of the ball was not as good as normal. Especially 2nd half.

He also was totally lost with the move that led to Edouard hitting over the bar.

Just felt he was quite a bit below his usual self.

Not when he flew down the wing, charged into the box, leaving 2 Celtic players in his wake and blasted towards goal he didn’t!
Love how passionately he celebrates and how, as you say, it’s like he can’t quite believe his luck!
Totally but he is there on merit you know that will always be the case with our manager

Borna was clearly a tad offended by snoz’s comment. I think he wanted a message sent yesterday :shh::shh::shh::shh:

Side note.

I love Borna but thought he had his poorest game of the season yesterday.

He wasn't crap but not his usual good/excellent self.
His crossing was very poor yesterday. Multiple overhit crosses.

Given the state of our pitch though that isn't overly surprising.

Great reaction from the guys...as said its good to hear just how excited they are when scoring...Fans as well as players to a man.

My favourite bit of that is Morelos just randomly shouting ‘Buffalo’ B-) Mad man.

Scottish cup highlights are worth watching to hear the players shouts. Goldson goes through Helander for the Edouard chance.
Best bit is after Davo skips through their defence for the Aribo chance at the end, one of Timmy declares that ‘it’s too fucking easy for them, that’s soft as shite’ :p

Patterson just loving it and acting the way I would if I was 19 - a fan playing for Rangers, screaming my head off at goals, living the dream.

My favourite bit of that is Morelos just randomly shouting ‘Buffalo’ B-) Mad man.

Scottish cup highlights are worth watching to hear the players shouts. Goldson goes through Helander for the Edouard chance.
Best bit is after Davo skips through their defence for the Aribo chance at the end, one of Timmy declares that ‘it’s too fucking easy for them, that’s soft as shite’ :p
I never noticed that, mad bastard! B-D :shh:

I’m actually going to miss hearing all the interaction that goes on once crowds are finally back again. It’s been brilliant and insightful hearing the players and the management teams. I think it has helped in creating such a strong bond between this group of players and us because their passion and team spirit is right there for all to see. I love how Scotty Arfield’s voice goes all high pitched as we attack and I love seeing just how fast and slick our play is from that perspective on the pitch.

Yip all in all it’s a thumbs up from me for ‘Inside Ibrox’ and ‘Away Days’! :))

This is why I hate that shitey “laugh track” on RTV. Would rather here the players and management.

Side note.

I love Borna but thought he had his poorest game of the season yesterday.

He wasn't crap but not his usual good/excellent self.
It was only a week previously that he had a worse game.

Mental how me and Nathan Patterson had the exact same reaction to that goal.

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS.

It's brilliant - I was slightly irritated watching the game that we didn't seem to push for the 3rd to really kill them off, but looking back we just totally controlled the game after going 2 ahead, other than a wee period of pressure from them.

Ajer having a pop at the wee lassie with the braids, poor wee soul looks terrified.

Borna needs to not get done by their right back!
I watched the game back last night, engrossed from start to finish, sober, analysed the game closely as that is much easier the second time around without the emotions... There seems to be a myth that borna was rubbish on Sunday. I hadn't noticed this apparant poor performance on Sunday, and these comments re borna were one of the reasons I wanted to watch it again. I paid close attention to him, his crosses werent as pin point as usual (it happens) and he had one or 2 slack passes, but he was absolutely solid for the most part and he certainly never got done by kenny

Back