Clive and Ally

MayboleLoyal

Official Ticketer
Was just looking at Ally's insta there and see he was at the west ham game today. Just thinking how can Ally travel down south for work but Clive can't come up for RTV?

Probably lives within driving distance to the game R rate heading down to around 1 and things plateauing in the S.E, as opposed to trains and hotels up to Glasgow. Let's be honest he's an older boy and we don't know his health or his partners health details. Better safe than sorry and doesn't need to justify himself to me for not wanting to come up at present

We’ve got no idea what Clive’s personal circumstances are.

Might well be he will go to games which are within driving attendance but he doesn’t fancy the risk of getting on a plane/train and staying in a Glasgow hotel.

Clive has been excellent.

Totally different feel to watching our games when he is commentating.

He’s been brilliant, well worth bringing him, the level of professionalism is a few levels above Tom in all honesty. Personally I’m not that fussed that he sticks to the commentary and doesn’t give shoutouts to the Mozambique loyal etc etc.

Anyone that chooses not to be involved shouldn’t be asked again....Tom will do for me.....but we should be developing a younger talent alongside Tom too.

Anyone that chooses not to be involved shouldn’t be asked again....Tom will do for me.....but we should be developing a younger talent alongside Tom too.

Kevin Thomson is brilliant but couldn't imagine him being front and centre, although I can see him as a manager one day!

Right from the start it was known that the home games would be shared between Clive and Tom

The club didn't need to have another commentator for the homes but chose to do as part of the enhancement coverage for STH

You need to remember that different people will have different feelings about flying and staying in hotels and the like just now. Give people a break.

Clive has stated that due to the current Covid restrictions he would feel uneasy with travelling up but he hopes to be back soon.

I have no problem with that tbh.

You just know if he were to pop up for a commentary and someone caught Covid due to his travelling the papers would go to town to put the boot in.

Back