Clive Tyldesley

SE4.

I’m row N, he’s the row in front.
The urge to fucking slap him on the top of his heid is overwhelming.
I’m gonna get huckled one day,

“Get it forward furfuxake”.

Fucking Joe Pasquale voiced c unt.

I can’t hear him, fortunately.

That’s probably because of the dickhead we’ve got behind us howling his way through the games right enough:D

There was a reason Gerrard was out on the pitch after Hibs a couple of weeks ago. Wanted to remind the fans to back the team as they're struggling and as he said 'we're all in this together'.

He must know the fans only really back the team when were playing well and winning. If not the majority of our home crowd turn into spoiled brats very, very quickly.

During commentary he was taken aback at how the Rangers fans were groaning when something didn't go right even at 1-0 up and playing clever football.
Kevin Thomson laughingly replied something along the lines "Aye Rangers fans are a demanding support Clive".
It genuinely was something that Clive in his 20 odd years of commentating on football matches had never witnessed before, he couldn't understand it.

Our fans are demanding, of course we are, 'shirt too heavy for some' and all that, that's why we are the World's Most Successful Club Clive. B-D
Even allowing for expectations, there are some hardheaded punters in the support who have no clue and certainly haven’t played the game to any sort of decent level.

I genuinely despair at some of the bordering on moronic comments that I hear emanating from people’s mouths that sit close by to me.

Just read Shengus’s comments.

There are several dolts near me that require the aforementioned lamping.

Even allowing for expectations, there are some hardheaded punters in the support who have no clue and certainly haven’t played the game to any sort of decent level.

I genuinely despair at some of the bordering on moronic comments that I hear emanating from people’s mouths that sit close by to me.
You certainly don't have to have played to a decent level to have a good understanding of the game.

Back