Closed door game today v Partick

The boys played well in Doha, they were unlucky and played well against Inverness,
Ill give you the Madrid one but 4-0 flattered them, the captain of Madrid was outstanding.
I have no details of Sheep game so can’t comment but it’s hardly a clusterf*ck.

I imagine you haven’t seen one single post regards Sunday’s game then seen as you think being knocked out of 4 cups isn’t a clusterfxck

Murty not pleased in a very nice Murty sort of way. Didn't run about and do the other stuff. Didn't create what he'd expect. Didn't deserve to win. More than half that team from the first team squad. Patrick's first team too in fairness, not a youth team

So what is priority

Learning to be as good as they can be to try and break into the 1st team.
As we are aware there are several in the 1st. team squad who will be leaving, the young guys have got try to show they can do it, performance wise.
It’s a big step up and they have to perform consistently well, something that has troubled our best youths so far.

like playing half a dozen first team players on thousands a week in development game today
Who’s that developing
The young boys only arrived back from a Doha, 6 others have just played games for Scotland under 19’s, others played against the sheep.
Pool players have not played recently and need minutes, it’s a closed doors game.
Does not matter what a Rangers do, somebody has got to moan.

Can't actually believe the number of players we have on the fringe, playing in reserve games, you wonder why we signed players like Jones, Polster, Hastie and Barker, crazy, anyone know if Mayo, Barjo and Rudden are playing for Partick?

Barjo and Mayo played and according to Murty did well.

The young boys only arrived back from a Doha, 6 others have just played games for Scotland under 19’s, others played against the sheep.
Pool players have not played recently and need minutes, it’s a closed doors game.
Does not matter what a Rangers do, somebody has got to moan.

First team squad bloated massively by poor players so drop them down in a close door match to play them in a development team while development players sit on the bench
Everyone mentioning the mebude boy for first team and his place has been taken today in a development game by players Gerrard doesn’t rate

First team squad bloated massively by poor players so drop them down in a close door match to play them in a development team while development players sit on the bench
Everyone mentioning the mebude boy for first team and his place has been taken today in a development game by players Gerrard doesn’t rate

Fringe players need game time too and the youngsters have just returned from Doha.
SG is still building a squad. I'd hope the likes of JJ, Hastie and Polster still have Rangers careers.
Think the guys moaning here are reading a bit too much into a training game.

Fringe players need game time too and the youngsters have just returned from Doha.
SG is still building a squad. I'd hope the likes of JJ, Hastie and Polster still have Rangers careers.
Think the guys moaning here are reading a bit too much into a training game.

What’s 13 and 14 year olds coming back from Doha got to do with the thread

What’s 13 and 14 year olds coming back from Doha got to do with the thread

Understood that we were playing a mix of youth and 1st team fringe players in a meaningless game against Partick. People appear to be upset that a. We played some fringe players (obviously to give them game time) in place of youth, and b. We lost.
I thought a lot of our youths were playing tournaments in the ME etc.
Either way, people complaining about the square root of SFA for the sake of it!

Elite are closely linked to Hummel. Elite have withheld circa £2.8m in payments due to the Club and this will likely go to Court as we are pushing for payment. My guess is that Elite have withheld the payments because of our ongoing battle with the Fat C*nt and the fact that the Court have already ruled against us, ergo the Elite/Hummel Agreement is void for next season and they will lose money on the deal. They too will probably counter-sue us. There are also some very worrying rumours that Elite are now being 'influenced' - or worse - by the Fat C*nt.

Just the usual everyday clusterf*ck that is the Rangers retail deal.
I keep seeing this on FF but it’s not been confirmed anywhere or have I missed something. I do know that Hummel will not supply SD as they insist on payment terms SD won’t accept. So I’d be very surprised if they are now involved with SD or Ashley.

Barjo and Mayo played and according to Murty did well.

To be honest I can now only picture him saying stuff like that through tear-filled eyes. This is the guy toughening up our youth!

Our inspiring little combat commander! ... Napoleon Brokenapart - preparing our next generation of young foot-soldiers for mouse combat, with the motto: ... In defeat, greet!

I keep seeing this on FF but it’s not been confirmed anywhere or have I missed something. I do know that Hummel will not supply SD as they insist on payment terms SD won’t accept. So I’d be very surprised if they are now involved with SD or Ashley.

As I said mate ‘rumours’. Albeit from my point of view it has come from 4LHAD via @ID10 on here. I have confidence in him and his sources but, obviously, until we hear anything official it remains a rumour.

Last edited:
What was posted by me on 4lads was the original court ruling would lead to us suing Elite because they were dodging paying us what we were owed. People said that was crap

4lads is me, I post, I blog, I take responsibility fully

I later posted that night (in here not on 4lads) that I believed Elite were up to no good with SD and we feared that was going on

Now the first part has happened, I’m not sure if we will ever know about the second part unless they come out as retail partners which has been suggested
Even if that never happens I’m still comfortable in what I put & it being true

What I did say about Elite being toxic & suing them has now got plenty of evidence to support it - in fact It’s been proven as true

I’m comfortable in what I posted, who gave it & why

I don’t mind folk doubting it etc, but given what’s already proven to be true I trust the information
So is Ashley’s motivation to take out a competitor (Elite) all be it a relatively minor one or is it part of his obsession with Rangers and/or King? I absolutely believe what you’ve posted what I don’t understand how the Rangers Board could have got involved again with a retail partner who are allegedly ‘ripping us off’. It all smacks of incompetence (I appreciate they had no control over the initial SD deal).

Personally I think Polster is a good player at right back or midfield as he has shown when he has played in the first team.

Back