Clough Rangers Supporters Club

NorthAntrim

Hadn’t planned going far today to watch the match but woke this morning half hungover/drunk from last nights Irish cup final. Ended up heading out to Clough to watch the match with a few mates and stayed the whole day.

Great place and great atmosphere, if anyone can head there for the matches they should, great hospitality with the tunes on etc.

Thanks again @FortressVillage for a great day. WATP!

Hadn’t planned going far today to watch the match but woke this morning half hungover/drunk from last nights Irish cup final. Ended up heading out to Clough to watch the match with a few mates and stayed the whole day.

Great place and great atmosphere, if anyone can head there for the matches they should, great hospitality with the tunes on etc.

We did a Founders Presentation in there a couple of years ago. As you say a brilliant Club.

One of these days I’ll need to come over & do a Rangers pub tour. Never visited Clough. Been down the Shankill Rd. Any other suggestions?

Been to Clough many times even the village shop has my second name Frenchys lol, great wee place.

My best friend and old Army mate is from Clough and I couldn’t believe the size and quality of the club the first time I went over, especially given the size of the village.

Great day yesterday mate.

I'm not so smart this morning

More than welcome any time

Played against them in the late 70s Rangers supporters tournament.
Semis I think, they beat us, bassas!!!
But we had a brilliant trip over there, great place and hospitality was top notch.

One of these days I’ll need to come over & do a Rangers pub tour. Never visited Clough. Been down the Shankill Rd. Any other suggestions?

A whole host of options really if in Belfast there is so much more going on than just the shankill , sandy row area has the royal , the sandy row rangers club , the barrington rangers club further up you have the empire bar aswell in the other direction towards Donegall pass you have the hideout which is a good boozer , outside Belfast you’ve got the carrickfergus rangers club which is cracking also larne rangers club which if you check on another thread further down has recently been done up and looks outstanding don’t restrict yourself to Belfast as good as it is there are also so many great loyalist and rangers clubs outside Belfast.

Ulster Rangers (shankill)
Sandy row rangers
Barrington Rangers
Lagan village
Highfield Rangers
Carrickfergus Rangers
Larne rangers
Whitehead
Limavady rangers
Garvagh rangers
Clough Rangers

That’s all the actual rangers social clubs I can think off. Then u have some great wee rangers bars like the Berlin bar (shankill), welders, Con Club (east Belfast) and the moat and railway tavern (ballymena)

That’s the ones I know off hand but I’m sure there are many others dotted throughout the country. We said on here a few months ago when we get back to some sort of normality we would try and organise a FF Rangers bar pub crawl over here for ulster fans to meet up and give the clubs and pubs some much needed business

A whole host of options really if in Belfast there is so much more going on than just the shankill , sandy row area has the royal , the sandy row Rangers club , the barrington Rangers club further up you have the empire bar aswell in the other direction towards Donegall pass you have the hideout which is a good boozer , outside Belfast you’ve got the carrickfergus Rangers club which is cracking also larne Rangers club which if you check on another thread further down has recently been done up and looks outstanding don’t restrict yourself to Belfast as good as it is there are also so many great loyalist and Rangers clubs outside Belfast.

Empire great wee bar, always go there or the Windsor before the NI matches.

Used to be in the hideout most lunchtimes with my big late mate when I worked in Belfast, another great wee boozer

Brilliant replies. The list looks very extensive. Thanks to all. I’m sure it has given a lot of FF’ers something to think about for a future trip over once this pandemic has been reigned in.

Ulster Rangers (shankill)
Sandy row Rangers
Barrington Rangers
Lagan village
Highfield Rangers
Carrickfergus Rangers
Larne Rangers
Whitehead
Limavady Rangers
Garvagh Rangers
Clough Rangers

That’s all the actual Rangers social clubs I can think off. Then u have some great wee Rangers bars like the Berlin bar (shankill), welders, Con Club (east Belfast) and the moat and railway tavern (ballymena)

That’s the ones I know off hand but I’m sure there are many others dotted throughout the country. We said on here a few months ago when we get back to some sort of normality we would try and organise a FF Rangers bar pub crawl over here for ulster fans to meet up and give the clubs and pubs some much needed business
We really need to try and get something sorted soon. Be a great day out doing a few of the clubs.

Back