Club 1872 BBC Complaint upheld

It’s like an episode from Father Ted when Jack says to the priest, “I’m so, so sorry” and Ted says “now that’s sarcasm”.
How many times is that now this mob have deliberately got something spectacularly wrong only for some faceless entity overturning it with minimal disruption to Pathetic Quay.

Its clear that BBC Scotland are answerable to no-one, mate. I've always said that the club should personally sue individual journos after they're caught telling lies. Only when that happens, will things perhaps change.

The rugby world cup couldn't have come at a better time for that wee tadger English. Hopefully our lead in the league has increased further by the time he gets back to pretending he is interested in football.

We should set up a body to allow bears to pay their tv license direct debit into. It then gets delivered to bbc London with a list of who paid it.

Every month they attack us like they have. We withhold the money until they are taken to task. Properly.

10k bears, £100k a month.

I know it won’t happen, but action like that is what’s needed.

We should set up a body to allow bears to pay their tv license direct debit into. It then gets delivered to bbc London with a list of who paid it.

Every month they attack us like they have. We withhold the money until they are taken to task. Properly.

I think that’s a great idea as money really does talk!!

The next complaints from Club 1872 should go directly to Ofcom as the BBC is clearly incapable of coming up with sanctions that are acceptable given the appalling bias and twisting of the truth that BBC Scotland staff indulge in when reporting all things Rangers.
A dossier of complaints upheld needs to be compiled to submit along with the next new complaint. I would hope the next one is against Daly.

Rangers should employ a full time professional researcher to gather evidence of the double standards, bias and lies being put out by the press, media and even the authorities eg UEFA, SFA, PF, Police (lost evidence, paltry fines etc). Produce an academic standard report(s) and get it published and distributed. Leave them no hiding place.

Good idea. Ive already cancelled my tv licence so cant take part but we really do need a proper campaign to raise awareness within BBC HQ.

Rangers should employ a full time professional researcher to gather evidence of the double standards, bias and lies being put out by the press, media and even the authorities eg UEFA, SFA, PF, Police (lost evidence, paltry fines etc). Produce an academic standard report(s) and get it published and distributed. Leave them no hiding place.

Both on & off the park that could be done LOL.

A company with no morals just like the team that they laud over in Scotland at every opportunity

A UK National corporation with no morals just like the team that they laud over in Scotland at every opportunity.

Needs to be taken up at that higher level !

The next complaints from Club 1872 should go directly to Ofcom as the BBC is clearly incapable of coming up with sanctions that are acceptable given the appalling bias and twisting of the truth that BBC Scotland staff indulge in when reporting all things Rangers.
A dossier of complaints upheld needs to be compiled to submit along with the next new complaint. I would hope the next one is against Daly.

Excellent point.

Any and all future Rangers related complaints regards the bbc should be addressed to offcom. If they receive a raft of similar complaints regards the scandalous behaviour of the bbc towards RFC in this country it should serve to highlight exactly what’s been allowed to happen. It would need a concerted effort by all, however I’m confident there is now enough will to start to address a situation that in truth we have been far too apathetic to rectify.

What I would like to see is a list of people within Pacific quay, what their role is, how they got the job and whom appointed them, nepotism I should guess would be one way, wouldn’t be to difficult to work out any other way, what has happened to this one respected organisation, I’ll tell you it has timmies hand all over it.

Mate I agree with the aim here but consider this.

How many are on this forum, we millions of fans. Why is it so hard to find 10 of us to get together to do this research ourselves?

I know time is precious to us all.

Mate I agree with the aim here but consider this.

How many are on this forum, we millions of fans. Why is it so hard to find 10 of us to get together to do this research ourselves?

I know time is precious to us all.

It needs a qualified researcher in order to produce quality reports. You're talking about an annual salary equivalent to a couple of weeks salary for one of our top players.

Can we organise a peaceful demonstration outside Pacific Quay. The last one was a failure let’s get together and show them tha we are not going away.

I was listening to an English journo a couple of days ago, who spoke about his time working for the BBC. He said everything reported has to be corroborated by 2 solid sources before they’ll think about running it. Nothing new but it does confirms how the integrity of BBC Scotland has been destroyed to suit their own prejudices.
There's still a statement on their webpage that confirms this is their approach. The devil is in the detail though - Tim Oirish tweeting his opinion on something on his personal twitter account (with no doubt the usual "views are my own" statement on it) is different from someone reporting on / breaking a news story.

That said, fūck him.

There's still a statement on their webpage that confirms this is their approach. The devil is in the detail though - Tim Oirish tweeting his opinion on something on his personal twitter account (with no doubt the usual "views are my own" statement on it) is different from someone reporting on / breaking a news story.

That said, fūck him.
I haven’t seen his twitter for years but his twitter handle used to be @BBCTimEnglish or something with BBC in it. Hopefully they’re forced to sack the prick.

I think that the club would be well within their rights to ban Tom English from anything to do with our club and serve notice that anything he says or writes will be reviewed by the club with legal action considered for anything wrong.

Sends a strong message out to all the media

Can we organise a peaceful demonstration outside Pacific Quay. The last one was a failure let’s get together and show them tha we are not going away.

I was at the last one. Probably a few hundred attended at most. Very disappointing.

It needs a qualified researcher in order to produce quality reports. You're talking about an annual salary equivalent to a couple of weeks salary for one of our top players.

For reporting I would agree with you 100%.

I believe that between us all on here we can gather as much evidence as possible to present to any researcher so he/she would have something to start with.

Would save time and money as well.

We would need legal advice also - what could we use the reports for one they are complete.

I knew that but I was hoping you could shed more light on it.

He never went into specific details but i dont think it takes a rocket scientist to know if contains details/examples of the bbc double standards and buas.

Back