Club 1872 halfway to 1 million

That's very good news.:D

Out of interest, does that mean there is a total of £505k in the kitty now to buy shares - or does it mean that an EXTRA £505k has been added to the existing kitty in the last 4 weeks, taking it to well in excess of that figure? No ulterior motive, just interested to know. I'm guessing it's the former but would be delighted if it's the latter.

Out of interest, does that mean there is a total of £505k in the kitty now to buy shares - or does it mean that an EXTRA £505k has been added to the existing kitty in the last 4 weeks, taking it to well in excess of that figure? No ulterior motive, just interested to know. I'm guessing it's the former but would be delighted if it's the latter.

I'm guessing thats roughly whats in the kitty?

Think most other funds were used to purchase Ashley's shares.

Great to see bears signing up others who can afford it increasing their donation,RSC getting involved each and every member of a bus will hopefully be firing in.
Good to see a lot of goodwill on social media Robert Fulton of the Grapes RSC is great at it.
Keep up the good work spread news to friends and family and encourage them to join.

Superb bears, I’ve donated a few hundred and paying in as a memeber monthly as well.

Just guessing here but assuming the average monthly membership payment is £10 and there is roughly 8k members? That means the vast majority of £’s raised so far will be through donations! Or does the 505k raised so far include money that was already in the pot?

Have we any idea when the share issue will take place?

After 4 weeks of campaigning new sign ups have helped along with the current members hit 505k in the way to raise the 1 million pound mark they set.

Well done each and everyone of you looking to make Rangers stronger for decades to come.

Well done lads. It's posts like this one that has me looking for a "love" option and not just a "like" one.:)

W.A.T.P.

Can anyone tell me what the deadline is to make a payment? Want to make a donation but have to wait until pay day, pay bills etc first.

Great news. And I also assume it will be rising higher each month than it has before as most contributions are monthly

I put in my £10 monthly donation, struggling through Janury and February but will be donating whatever I can next month.

Been a member for a while , stuck in a wee donation just now. Question is why have we only 7300 members , we should be double that at least .
Main reason is a lot of people joined Rangers First and Buy Rangers when the spivs were in charge. As soon as King etc wrestled control of the club a lot thought that was it and it was job done.

The presentation sent to members at the start of the campaign showed there was £300,000 in the shares pot. That total has been added to in the coming weeks to get to the £505,000 figure today - with a few updates sent out along the way. So the figure being presented is the total raised for shares rather than any additional amount I would say.

Still, raising £200k in a month is pretty amazing. It would clearly be much more if there wasn't still widespread apathy but it's good to see more people joining every week and the message starting to get through.

Excellent progress
Noticed a couple of weeks back that S.Naismith has started to pay into the Hearts scheme (8000 members).
As a bluenose I would expect that he regularly contributes to Club1872?
Up to individual players of course but I wonder how many contribute to their clubs’ schemes

Back