Club 1872 slap down Dornan on Twitter

penfold1.jpg

there's somebody at the door :))

Strange how these things are only heard once they try to defend something.

I think his office is actually inside his head and he made it up as he would have been telling all and sundry in the media if it actually happened

He is a terrorist loving scum most decent catholic , protestant or atheist know terrorism is wrong but here we have an elected third rate politician taking money from the British government and celebrating bombing innocent people he should be in jail with the rest of the terrorist loving scum .Does he know what he is standing in front of with that piece of paper ? These people are an embarrassment to the decent people of Ireland and there is a large percentage of the population in Ireland are sick of these people . For the point before they call this bigotry I had 3 Irish great grannies and an Irish granny who all thought the same.

The sad truth is Dornan has influence with the decision makers in Parliament, in the media and in football.

Rangers fans have none.

Until we break the stranglehold that Celtic minded placemen have in all 3 of those areas, we will continue to see the same agenda driven demonisation of who we are.

The sad truth is Dornan has influence with the decision makers in Parliament, in the media and in football.

Rangers fans have none.

Until we break the stranglehold that Celtic minded placemen have in all 3 of those areas, we will continue to see the same agenda driven demonisation of who we are.

And yet we have Rangers fans voting for him and his ilk.

‘Hear’ he is making up more lies....
Did he ever produce those e-mails threatening him? Rhetorical question, as they didn’t exist and he made that up too.

What's he saying mate.hope you are giving him both barrels.
What's he saying ?

He was talking pish about Club1872 statement and completely misquoted and misinterpreted it in order to push an agenda, so in order to keep him replying i stayed diplomatic ill upload link to convo, im not the most eloquent of talkers but tried my best to keep him replying

Check out @ADouglas_1981’s Tweet:

Dornan is head of the Scottish govt sectarian taskforce. He's a hilariously awful choice. I hope he is called on for many opinions, and he participates in lots of social media discussions. He just can't stop being embarrassing and wrong. His own prejudice is always glaringly obvious.

So elected snp offical attacks major rangers shareholder.

Wonder if it will make the morning papers
If it was other way round front page of.mail/sun etc .

Dornan is head of the Scottish govt sectarian taskforce. He's a hilariously awful choice. I hope he is called on for many opinions, and he participates in lots of social media discussions. He just can't stop being embarrassing and wrong. His own prejudice is always glaringly obvious.
If some want referees to declare what team they support so they can`t be given games with their chosen team, then the same should go for this prick. He cannot possibly be a neutral due to his history and allegiance to Garry Glitter FC.

He was talking pish about Club1872 statement and completely misquoted and misinterpreted it in order to push an agenda, so in order to keep him replying i stayed diplomatic ill upload link to convo, im not the most eloquent of talkers but tried my best to keep him replying

Check out @ADouglas_1981’s Tweet:
Well done mate.

im having a little tete a tete with mr dornan on twitter just now lol

Get fooked into the bhigot mate. He’s hateful & the last thing he wants is resolution of this, well not on a compromise basis that is sustainable for a peaceful society. Wank.

It really shows up how our country is at the present time, how people like this cretin got elected as an MP, what a sorry excuse as a human being, nothing but a bigot.

That in itself is a sick joke!
They're just trolling us now!
The SNP are a cancer in our country and need to be eradicated.

Back