Club 1872 Video Interview with Jim Traynor Regarding BBC Scotland

if not paying it is not an offense that is one thing.

however , if not paying could get you a record, the club would be nowhere near that.

We've been hearing for ages that the BBC in England want to get this fixed. They are the bosses, if they wanted this fixed it would be.

The fact Dan Walker supports BBC Scotland in this whole thing says to me they don't care about fixing it.

It's also good that we are actually recording instances from Twitter etc to be used in the future.

What has Dan Walker* said about it?

*Not that I really care what that bumbling big Rodney-you-plonker gormless tool says.

Reactions: GR3
They should publish the extensive and definitive list of every piece of bullshit biased reporting they have done against us and ask them to dismiss each and every example of evidence

They should publish the extensive and definitive list of every piece of bullshit biased reporting they have done against us and ask them to dismiss each and every example of evidence

Employ a researcher to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies by the press, media and authorities. Publish academic standard reports and name and shame the bigots.

Failure to do so allows them to discriminate and attack us.

Employ a researcher to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies by the press, media and authorities. Publish academic standard reports and name and shame the bigots.

Failure to do so allows them to discriminate and attack us.
I've said this several times.
It wouldn't even be a hard job for whoever took on the role of defending Rangers and outing the bigots.
All the person would need is a FF login to gather the info.

That's a great interview. We complain and get fobbed off with garbage replies.

The BBC aren't fit for purpose and do not deserve public money so don't pay it until honesty and integrity are forthcoming.

That's a great interview. We complain and get fobbed off with garbage replies.

The BBC aren't fit for purpose and do not deserve public money so don't pay it until honesty and integrity are forthcoming.

A good interview, from the wrong person

Very well managed interview and clearly setting out the issues dispassionately and even got in that supporters of the country’s biggest club deserve better, well said sir!

Back