Club 72 Renewals Out

The Blue Sea

Official Ticketer
Had an email earlier today with instructions how to renew online

I've managed to get to stage 5 without any problems but when I select my seat the "start renewal" option doesn't seem to be there

Anyone else had any issues / renewed successfully ?

Ignore me - didn't read email correctly

"Once renewals go live over the coming days (we will email you to confirm when this will be), you will then be able to follow step 5 below, in order to complete your renewal. Please note, this option will not be available until renewals go live."

Not on the renewal but already informed this season it’s going up to £1,972 plus vat - so £2,366.40

Think it was about £1,100 last season so quite a jump

Is it not the case that the prize freeze extends across all seats, hospitality included?
This was mooted a few weeks ago I believe.

Perhaps this is the reason for the delay, given that some people have already fronted up an assumed price.

Do you get the chance to purchase tickets for all away matches (domestic and European) if you have a bar72 season ticket?

Is it not the case that the prize freeze extends across all seats, hospitality included?
This was mooted a few weeks ago I believe.

Perhaps this is the reason for the delay, given that some people have already fronted up an assumed price.

Bar72/Club72 not frozen, prices published last season and up to £1972 + VAT, many have already paid this season in advance.

Bar72/Club72 not frozen, prices published last season and up to £1972 + VAT, many have already paid this season in advance.

I think there may have been a rethink on this given the covid/refund/credit situation and thoughts given to freezing all hospitality prices

I actually think it would be fair and reasonable given the current climate.

Things change of course and I await the update with interest. Don’t bank on it.

Not on the renewal but already informed this season it’s going up to £1,972 plus vat - so £2,366.40

Think it was about £1,100 last season so quite a jump

Did they say what it was going to be the year after going up to £1972? It was unclear from what I read last year if that was the go-forward year-on-year price or if it was already planned to go up again.

Did they say what it was going to be the year after going up to £1972? It was unclear from what I read last year if that was the go-forward year-on-year price or if it was already planned to go up again.
I questioned that last year as it was mooted on here that there would be a further rise 22/23 but I didn’t get an answer. I have only read on here that it was planned to increase again.

Has anyone been able to renew yet, i get to the point of the highlighted ticket but there's no start renewal button?

I questioned that last year as it was mooted on here that there would be a further rise 22/23 but I didn’t get an answer. I have only read on here that it was planned to increase again.
Are we being offered any refund for last season?

Cheers. . Will be giving them a ring. We should be getting something back given the huge increases last year and this

You had to respond to the email that was sent last July, the options were contained in that. If you didn’t get it/don’t have it, pm me an email address and I will forward to you.

It would be pretty shocking if they had another increase planned given how much it has already gone up.

It would be pretty shocking if they had another increase planned given how much it has already gone up.

Yes it would. When we were asked about refund/credits just before Christmas a few of us were encouraged to put our general comcerns about increase/comms etc. in writing. I did this and expressly asked about 22/23 but never got a reply to that or anything else in the email. Much of this frustration could've been averted if they had been up front with the changes.

You are now talking over £100 a game at that price . I wonder how many of the 600 have actually renewed that . Could be opportunity there for people to grab prime seats if they earn the dollar to justify it to their wives .

I have 2 in Club 72 and 2 in SJF. Allows me and my 3 boys to go to the games. Problem is with the increases im now heading close to £6000!

I don't want to give up my two in SJF as they are great seats and ive never sat in my Club 72 seats due to covid.

Some amount of money and I hope to god we get to use them this season.

Still nothing then.

I think as long as we get word in by mid May, I mean that should give us a good 48 hour window for renewing...

That’s the emails out. For those with a credit on their account, do the following:-

Please complete the full renewal online, which shows the full price of Club 72 for Season 2021/22.
Once you have submitted the renewal, we will receive it back office and can manually adjust the figures and send you an invoice to account for your credit.
Hope this clarifies everything.

That’s the emails out. For those with a credit on their account, do the following:-

Please complete the full renewal online, which shows the full price of Club 72 for Season 2021/22.
Once you have submitted the renewal, we will receive it back office and can manually adjust the figures and send you an invoice to account for your credit.
Hope this clarifies everything.
Thanks for that - I had followed the process and couldn't see the credit but that answers it.

I paid for two years at the beginning of this season. I emailed Natalie about VIP MyGers and received this reply today.

“Hi GD

Thank you for your email.

We will now be sending out an email inviting you to renew your VIP mygers around May.
As you renewed for the 2 seasons you will not be required to renew or do anything. This is why you did not receive the renewal email.

Hope this is all ok, should you wish any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me

Kind Regards”

I paid for two years at the beginning of this season. I emailed Natalie about VIP MyGers and received this reply today.

“Hi GD

Thank you for your email.

We will now be sending out an email inviting you to renew your VIP mygers around May.
As you renewed for the 2 seasons you will not be required to renew or do anything. This is why you did not receive the renewal email.

Hope this is all ok, should you wish any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me

Kind Regards”
I know a few folk who paid over the 2 years and all of them have emailed to ask what was happening

RFC could save themselves some time by just communicating a little bit better

Back