Club 72 screenings of PSV and OF matches

Tickets are available now at £29.50 and include:

• Pre-match food
  • A bottle of beer or soft drink on arrival
  • Half-time pies
  • Access to the bar from 6:30pm (PSV Eindhoven) and 11:00am (Old Firm)
  • The opportunity to hear thoughts and analysis from a Rangers Legend

Anyone know what the 'pre match food' would entail?*

*Greedy Bassa loyal

First time I went to Bar72 for a beggars away game I think it was about £12, mind you the TVs were absolutely crap quality.

• Pre-match food
  • Half-time pies

*Greedy Bassa loyal
Probably the same kind of stuff normally served. It comes in a wee pie dish.

There has been things like roast lamb with potatoes and veg, chicken wings, chilli con carne, chicken curry with rice. Half time pie choice is Scotch, Steak or macaroni.

• Pre-match food
  • Half-time pies

*Greedy Bassa loyal
So 30 quid and generic talk from Marvin andrews or somebody?

What sort of numbers do these usually get?

Probably the same kind of stuff normally served. It comes in a wee pie dish.

There has been things like roast lamb with potatoes and veg, chicken wings, chilli con carne, chicken curry with rice. Half time pie choice is Scotch, Steak or macaroni.
Cheers. I'm thinking about it for the 2nd leg match, and wondered whether to get my dinner before it :D

Yeah, I know, eating's cheating, and all that.

I went for the OF game last Feb (evening game). We went purely out of circumstance, no one could host, sack being in town when they are at home and COVID was a consideration for some we were with. Decent enough. Sausage rolls and pies were good. Not overcrowded, Marvin Andrews was the speaker, huge telly and the drink wasn't ludicrously over priced.
Now the bad points, £30 a ticket, no music played before the game or at HT as they couldn't figure out how to switch it between tunes and the telly and there were a few absolute rockets there... to be expected of course, but no music meant you could hear all their idiotic thoughts. If people are struggling for a place to watch it and will require a seat then it's a decent enough option to ensure you're surrounded by your own and you can put money into the club. If there are other options available I'd suggest looking at those.

• Pre-match food
  • Half-time pies

*Greedy Bassa loyal
Couple of pies. Maybe some pasta.

Does anyone know the difference between the Club72 lounge and the bar? Are they in the same section and can you walk between the two?

Does anyone know the difference between the Club72 lounge and the bar? Are they in the same section and can you walk between the two?
Normally yes. For a screening you probably won't be able to as a set number sold of each side (lounge seated, bar mix of seats/standing is how it has been sold for this.) Don't know how strictly it would be enforced.

Last edited:
Been to 2 of these in the past

3-0 pumping at Parkhead and 3-0 pumping at Tananadice in the cup when Black and Kal Naismith were sent off

Banned myself from going back

Been to 2 of these in the past

3-0 pumping at Parkhead and 3-0 pumping at Tananadice in the cup when Black and Kal Naismith were sent off

Banned myself from going back

I was there the 3-0 game vs them. Feb 2011.

Also the night of the “shame game”.

Was about a fiver back then.

Years ago we went in there to watch our game from the piggery and it cost £5 only difference is there was no ex player speaking

WATP

Years ago we went in there to watch our game from the piggery and it cost £5 only difference is there was no ex player speaking

WATP
It’s an entirely different set up now with multiple TV’s including a massive TV behind each bar, it’s not really comparable tbh. The TV’s back then were abysmal.

I was there the 3-0 game vs them. Feb 2011.

That was the one, when Davie Weir turned like the QE2 for Hoopers goal.

Guy on the microphone tried to get a sing song going at 0-3 giving it the “we’re Rangers let’s get behind the team”. No one joined in

Reactions: VGM
Is anyone able to confirm if they received tickets via post for the screening tonight as stated on the confirmation email?

Back