Club asking fans to wear Blue v PSV

I would but I can't..... got the wrong shirt personalised, was meant to get it on the wains but got it on my own, now I look like wain walking around with my own name on the back!
I’m sure you’ve got something blue in your wardrobe, might be vhs or dvd but I’m sure you could find it

Aye like the Europa League final when the UB asked folk to wear blue. Meanwhile everyone in the Frankfurt end had no issues wearing white.
Frankfurt’s fan organization was something to behold, man. They were all walking around with Frankfurt gym bags, loaded with matching gear and information. It was amazing. Our club did nothing. Haha.

With the cost of everything going up, what if someone or a family can only afford to buy one top a season and decided to buy the orange one because it was out first and was released to be worn in Seville. Are they going to feel bad by wearing this seasons kit but in a different colour. Stupid idea, wear what you like.
Hope your tongue is firmly in your cheek and you're out fishing in the good weather!

You do know fans could still have taken their top and worn it another day they were there?

It wasn’t even a difficult request. Just shows the attitude of some that think they’re better than the rest

No one cared if it was a £5 Asda T-shirt or a designer top, as long as it was blue
Bob on. I went out and bought a royal blue t-shirt for £15 for the final, not difficult and will wear the same t-shirt on Tuesday.

On the off chance that it rains, and I think rain is forecast, will the effect be lost if we’re wearing jackets? Should we bring blue jackets just in case it’s pouring?

On the off chance that it rains, and I think rain is forecast, will the effect be lost if we’re wearing jackets? Should we bring blue jackets just in case it’s pouring?
Blue cagoul is ideal. Again, not hard. Cheap and cheerful. And useful.

Bob on. I went out and bought a royal blue t-shirt for £15 for the final, not difficult and will wear the same t-shirt on Tuesday.
I took the pep talk and wore a rangers top, first time I’d worn one at a game in like 12 years

It was a European final and I genuinely don’t own any blue T-shirts so wore the rangers top. It’s really no hard

Seen guys in the stadium take their actual tops off and change into a blue one around 30min before kick off

Can people bring scarves and hold them above heads to make the true blue sea? Called for this a number of times. Seems the obvious thing to do whilst singing the song. A whole stadium, scarves held high sea of Ibrox would be a wonderful sight.

Can people bring scarves and hold them above heads to make the true blue sea? Called for this a number of times. Seems the obvious thing to do whilst singing the song. A whole stadium, scarves held high sea of Ibrox would be a wonderful sight.
I want us singing Derrys Walls to amazing grace, full stadium, slowly with the scarves held high. Two times through then we batter into Derrys Walls normal version full pelt.

I don’t see an issue here. No wonder other Rangers supporters say FF is full of Fannie’s.
Aw naw other Rangers supporters say Rangers supporters are fannies:):):)

So I take it with your logic every single person will be wearing blue and the ones that aren’t post on FF ???

With the cost of everything going up, what if someone or a family can only afford to buy one top a season and decided to buy the orange one because it was out first and was released to be worn in Seville. Are they going to feel bad by wearing this seasons kit but in a different colour. Stupid idea, wear what you like.
Nobody said "wear the home top". Primark does blue t shirts for £1.50.

What does that mean?
Their end seemed to be flooded with their ultras and proper fans, whereas we had a good portion who could afford to pay a shed load for a ticket just to say they were there.

I know plenty of proper fans who go to every game struggle to get a ticket, and I know people who have never been to a game in their life got one. I don't think it's a coincidence the atmosphere from our end seemed subdued compared to the other rounds but of course the absolute shoddy treatment of the fans played it's part there.

Their end seemed to be flooded with their ultras and proper fans, whereas we had a good portion who could afford to pay a shed load for a ticket just to say they were there.

I know plenty of proper fans who go to every game struggle to get a ticket, and I know people who have never been to a game in their life got one. I don't think it's a coincidence the atmosphere from our end seemed subdued compared to the other rounds but of course the absolute shoddy treatment of the fans played it's part there.
When you had (unts moaning about standing

and not old guys either

You know they hadn’t been to a european game before

It happens in all finals when loyal fans miss out I know I’ve been there Manchester 08 for example.
I was lucky to get a ticket and thought the atmosphere was great, first half anyway until the thirst kicked in

It would be interesting to see sales numbers of our kits, I know it's been out longer but it felt like there was more folk wearing the orange top than the home last night.
Most would've bought the orange top when it came out especially with the clamour of Seville and given the price of shirts it's not easy for people to afford all the shirts.

Back