Club asking fans to wear Blue v PSV

I’m all for the idea, but as touched upon earlier it seems a cynical way to promote home too sales

And then the email come out earlier to turn Ibrox Blue, with a link to the club shop and directly to the home top!

I’ll wear last season top for those wondering!

I’m all for the idea, but as touched upon earlier it seems a cynical way to promote home too sales

And then the email come out earlier to turn Ibrox Blue, with a link to the club shop and directly to the home top!

I’ll wear last season top for those wondering!

Yes, I did like how the link in the email was to a link selling the new top :D

I took the pep talk and wore a rangers top, first time I’d worn one at a game in like 12 years

It was a European final and I genuinely don’t own any blue T-shirts so wore the rangers top. It’s really no hard

Seen guys in the stadium take their actual tops off and change into a blue one around 30min before kick off
MYGers points added to merchandise you’ll be going to the games like the club shop window mate :))

I'll be wearing blue, I hope most people do too as it will be a great sight to see a proper Blue Sea of Ibrox.

There's some people in life that take offence at being asked to do absolutely anything. I'll bet there are guys who would normally wear blue to games showing up in a different colour as "no cvnt tells me whit to do".

I'll be wearing blue, I hope most people do too as it will be a great sight to see a proper Blue Sea of Ibrox.

There's some people in life that take offence at being asked to do absolutely anything. I'll bet there are guys who would normally wear blue to games showing up in a different colour as "no cvnt tells me whit to do".
Alfredo seems that type of character, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s playing in goals tomorrow.

Yet their Mrs will tell them what shirt to wear on a night out and they don’t dare question it

Blue t-shirt i bought pre-Seville is looked out for tomorrow evening.

Get all your mates and families involved if you haven't already, it's not a hard request to wear something Royal Blue tomorrow.

Threads insane.

I know you lot can make mountains out of molehills in just about any case, but this is pretty special :D

I'll be in blue no problem. I'll not be buying a Jersey for one f*cking game, but to turn up in blue to add to the crowd is light years away from being even the remotest effort for christ sake.

Threads insane.

I know you lot can make mountains out of molehills in just about any case, but this is pretty special :D

I'll be in blue no problem. I'll not be buying a Jersey for one f*cking game, but to turn up in blue to add to the crowd is light years away from being even the remotest effort for christ sake.
This isn't just any game..you should be buying a brand new blue top to commemorate it and back the club. Why wouldn't you do that?

You tomorrow:

An 'infamous' Sydney True Blues day out at a New Year Old Firm game had someone like that.
Game kicking off at 2am; we'd said arrive for 1.30-ish sober, then lets do pub crawl after game (ah the good old days in Sydney with loads of 24 hour boozers).

One lad, slightly soft in the head, posts on the Facebook group to say he's coming and in blue face paint.
What said maniac did was get blue paint. Just normal paint. Two coated.

An 'infamous' Sydney True Blues day out at a New Year Old Firm game had someone like that.
Game kicking off at 2am; we'd said arrive for 1.30-ish sober, then lets do pub crawl after game (ah the good old days in Sydney with loads of 24 hour boozers).

One lad, slightly soft in the head, posts on the Facebook group to say he's coming and in blue face paint.
What said maniac did was get blue paint. Just normal paint. Two coated.

Out... F*cking... Standing.

Not one for wearing football tops to matches but I'm wearing the 1999 home shirt I found at my Dad's house a few weeks back. The club want us to do our bit then I'm all in.

Forgotten a jacket so I hope it's not pissing it down.

Blue for us.
Weather looking not too terrible. Small chance of shower between 7 and 8. Otherwise looks fine. T shirt will hopefully do.....

Blue 55 home top for inside, blue rain jacket for walk down whilst listening to I'm blue by Eiffel 65 on repeat, should be plenty blue I reckon !

Come to think of it I have a silk blue paisley pattern dressing gown which might work.
Fat-Homer-In-Dress-Badge-Cartoon-Gift-for-Kids.jpg_q50.jpg

Not one for wearing football tops to matches but I'm wearing the 1999 home shirt I found at my Dad's house a few weeks back. The club want us to do our bit then I'm all in.

Forgotten a jacket so I hope it's not pissing it down.
They're no asking you to wear a football shirt though are they? Just something Royal Blue!

Well in for getting involved though, needs close to full participation. Hopefully dont see daft amounts of that orange shirt dotted about

The real question for the game is shorts or jeans. It’s still really muggy and clammy so there is a decision to be made here

Back