Club asking fans to wear Blue v PSV

I can’t believe the amount of people that didn’t do it in Seville to be honest, hopefully as this is the club asking and not the union bears then participation will be close to 100%, doubt it though
It's no surprise given 50% of our tickets appeared to go to hangers on.

George Edmusons dad getting one was a high great move by the club

I can’t believe the amount of people that didn’t do it in Seville to be honest, hopefully as this is the club asking and not the union bears then participation will be close to 100%, doubt it though
Didn't help with the club bringing out the orange top just before the game. However, I agree with your point.

Sounds like a Crimewatch description. Police Scotland would like to talk to you.:))
I’m more a boring Barbour kind of guy but I got that cagoul during a midlife crisis and I’ve kept it good since. It’s actually quite smart and nice material and reasonably discreet. And it’s a shade of blue :))

Word really must have spread about this as I heard it being discussed in MRC on Saturday. Someone must have been morse coded.

Was this advertised at all by the club at the St Johnstone game? I got in just for kick off so may have missed something, but don't recall anything at halftime.

The weather apps complicating it, one say overcast other saying rain, jacket or no jacket?
Fred Perry no matter what :D

I’m not talking football tops, there are many who wear various garb/T-shirts/black jackets etc
There was a guy in main stand on Saturday wearing a green & black hooped jumper
Mh original point was the request was to wear blue, obviously aware people wear what they want normally but in seville the request was wear blue - be that a rangers top or a plain blue tshirt

Was this advertised at all by the club at the St Johnstone game? I got in just for kick off so may have missed something, but don't recall anything at halftime.
No, not that I can recall.

All been online.

Yeah I'm not doing this. Looked out my blue HSV Albertz t-shirt this morning to change into after work... and on seeing this thread have realised I've left it in the fucking house. Burn the witch!

Yeah I'm not doing this. Looked out my blue HSV Albertz t-shirt this morning to change into after work... and on seeing this thread have realised I've left it in the fucking house. Burn the witch!

HSV?

Rangers game tonight ffs :))

• Haha
Reactions: TN8
I wouldn’t recommend shorts. With it being still warm but clammy, risk of clegg bites is huge.

I’m wearing chinos, a blue ma strum cagoul and a blue boss polo under it. Cagoul can be easily rolled up once in my seat.

Nice, mate.

Forecast for heavy rain for around FT.

Don’t own a royal blue jacket so I’m afraid I, and most folk in my group chats, won’t be able to participate in this.

HSV?

Rangers game tonight ffs :))
Well if Castore weren't a steaming heap of shite I might have had a blue Rangers tap to wear!

Edit - I do have the retro 83/84 LCF top but I wore it v Malmo then gave it a 2nd go to the pub for the game we lost at Tannadice last season... so that's retired.

Back