Club birthday card.

Mrs S still gives me the biggest “you’re pathetic” look of the year when I triumphantly turn the phone to her to show her my birthday email.

I mean, I’m nearly 40 and she’s right.

But fuc.k her, I love it.

Got one last week signed by Steven Gerrard.My Birthday isn’t till September:eek::))
Nice card though.

cT24qc7.jpg

;)

Got one last week, don't think the wife was to pleased about the Rangers card taking the centre piece on top of the fireplace.

My dad's came yesterday and his birthday is on Thursday lol. They got my son's spot on last month to be fair. Hopefully the fact they've sent this batch out early means that the mygers packs are on their way!

Signed up my youngest nephew to MyGers for a wee present, didn't even know he was getting sent a card, it made his day

Just recieved a birthday card from the club, it's the simple things, take it's a mygers thing, haha, made this old git smile.
Brilliant, can’t wait to get mine next May, might be a 55 one for a 59 year old.
Used to love the crimbo cards back in the day, hope they return this festive period.

I got one yesterday and assumed it was for one of my daughters as they both still have a Rangers number and it was the young ones birthday.
Now I'm thinking it was either 4 months late or 8 months early for mine :cool::)):)):)):))

Back