Club confirm Itten

I could see a front three of Kent,Roofe and Itten. Itten through the middle with Roofe out wide but rotating because Roofe can come in centrally and Itten can drift wide.

out of curiosity, who was our last number 11 that was a success? Step into the shoes of Godrup, Cedric.

Will be interesting to see how we now plan on lining up, Cedric seems very much like a powerful centre forward, which is good. Roofe more a player along the front 3. With Kent also in that role, where does it leave both Hagi and Aribo who are also very attacking.

Im loving the fact we now have options.

Will be interesting to see how we now plan on lining up, Cedric seems very much like a powerful centre forward, which is good. Roofe more a player along the front 3. With Kent also in that role, where does it leave both Hagi and Aribo who are also very attacking.

Im loving the fact we now have options.

Itten
Kent Hagi Roofe
Aribo Jack (New MF)
Kamara (Jack)
Barisic Balogun Goldson Tav

:cool:

I mean... Its a good looking squad ain't it...

Mcgregor/McLaughlin

Tavernier/Patterson. Goldson/Katic/Edmondson. Helander/Balogun/Mayo. Barisic/Bassey

Jack/Kamara. Davis/Arfield

Roofe/Aribo. Hagi/Stewart. Kent/Barker

Morelos/Itten/Defoe

I do think if Morelos gets sold another striker will come in to compete with Itten... And still up for debate who is playing beside Jack/Kamera. A new signing there is still very possible!

This is fucking brilliant another cracking signing I've got high hopes for Itten a powerful mobile targetman with an eye for goal just the type of striker I've been wanting for years.

Delighted.

Delighted indeed, and just (very impressively) breaking into the Swiss national squad too! Buzzin'!

I mean... Its a good looking squad ain't it...

Mcgregor/McLaughlin

Tavernier/Patterson. Goldson/Katic/Edmondson. Helander/Balogun/Mayo. Barisic/Bassey

Jack/Kamara. Davis/Arfield

Roofe/Aribo. Hagi/Stewart. Kent/Barker

Morelos/Itten/Defoe

I do think if Morelos gets sold another striker will come in to compete with Itten... And still up for debate who is playing beside Jack/Kamera. A new signing there is still very possible!

Tbh it looks great apart from the midfield. Two ageing players and two similar defensive minded players. We still need more in that department.

Tbh it looks great apart from the midfield. Two ageing players and two similar defensive minded players. We still need more in that department.

Agreed. Arfield and Davis are useful... But I do feel this position may well be the missing piece.

We can probably do it with the squad as is... But with a commanding new centre mid to drive us forward, we'd be some force!

Itten

Kent Hagi Roofe

Aribo Jack

Barasic Balogun Goldson Tav

McGregor

That's a title winning team. We still need another box to box midfielder though then we'll have good depth.

Highlights from his last game for St Gallen last week. 3 goals and an assist for our new signing. 3rd goal is a belter.

First impressions, he looks good. Only one game (31m hat-trick) but there are some really positive signs. He cuts across and beats his man in the second, 3rd is a great cultured finish. Likes to drol deep/wide to link up and hold the play up.

Back