Club confirm Itten

Not so convinced by his YouTube videos- the Swiss league looks pretty pretty poor, but let’s see what he can do- he looks to have plenty of energy and enthusiasm. Reckon he is the ‘backup’/no.3 striker.

The Swiss league is better than ours.
The standard looks terrible in the YouTube videos, but I hope you are right mate. We’d be expecting to beat any Swiss side we drew in European competition I think?

The Swiss league is better than ours.
Scottish League 14th, Swiss 18th, so we are a wee bit ahead of them.

Mainly because how well we have been doing in Europe, the overall standard of league is still better IMO.

Not so convinced by his YouTube videos- the Swiss league looks pretty pretty poor, but let’s see what he can do- he looks to have plenty of energy and enthusiasm. Reckon he is the ‘backup’/no.3 striker.
Laying the groundwork in hope of a future told you so post?

Official ticketers are never happy on this site! Why is that!

Rangers and celtic keep that coefficient up. Outside us and them I wouldn't fancy any Scottish side to beat any Swiss side over two legs.

Itten

Kent Hagi Roofe

Aribo Jack

Barasic Balogun Goldson Tav

McGregor

That's a title winning team. We still need another box to box midfielder though then we'll have good depth.
This formation all day long when at home. Overrun teams sitting in deep.
Goal difference may count come the end of the season.

We've just added two strikers who have aerial ability. Roofe is brilliant in the air, the blog on Itten states his aerial skills and stats. A 1/4 of his goals are headers.

(Itten); His positioning is brilliant, with most of his goals coming from his ability to find space in the box. Itten is always in the right place at the right time, making smart runs in between the lines and causing havoc...

Movement, intelligence and runs into the box are a trait of Roofe.

Attacking runs with and without the ball at feet. It's something we have lacked. We've just added two players who possess this.

Itten averaged a goal every two games throughout his time at St. Gallen. He's scored 3 in 2 at international level. He's 23, Roofe is 27.

We've just added two strikers who have aerial ability. Roofe is brilliant in the air, the blog on Itten states his aerial skills and stats. A 1/4 of his goals are headers.

(Itten); His positioning is brilliant, with most of his goals coming from his ability to find space in the box. Itten is always in the right place at the right time, making smart runs in between the lines and causing havoc...

Movement, intelligence and runs into the box are a trait of Roofe.

Attacking runs with and without the ball at feet. It's something we have lacked. We've just added two players who possess this.

Itten averaged a goal every two games throughout his time at St. Gallen. He's scored 3 in 2 at international level. He's 23, Roofe is 27.

You’ve just given me a stauner...everyone, anyone.

Rangers and celtic keep that coefficient up. Outside us and them I wouldn't fancy any Scottish side to beat any Swiss side over two legs.
To be fair I would fancy a team from Gibraltar to beat any Scottish team out with us and them

Was the fee confirmed? Thought it was undisclosed. I’d be surprised if it was anything like that amount.
What’s it rumoured to have been as notice he was on last year of his contract. Also seen something say £5mil which I would doubt unless he’d normally be around £12mil odd.

Never heard of this guy but as others have said id never heard of Alfie before he signed for us so fingers crossed

So is he going to need a break now or due to the break because of Covid will he just continue and settle in with us?

You’ve obviously never experienced the ancient aliens programme then !! Calls everything into question !!

I will be honest I'm right in2 the paranormal , cryp
You’ve obviously never experienced the ancient aliens programme then !! Calls everything into question !!

I'm right in2 the paranormal, cryptids etc but only watched that once . Will def watch it. Have u ever watched the skinwalker ranch documentaries?

Back