Club Cooper Hospitality

i was in the old players lounge recently.I don't think its called club cooper.

You get the elevator for the club deck up to it and get off the level below. Seated in the main stand front.

I was there in October, you go in the main entrance, and go up the marble staircase and along the corridor past the trophy room till you come to the Cooper Suite. We had a brilliant day, the food was great and you can drink as much wine and beer, bottled or draught, you had to pay for spirits when we were there.

Club Cooper is what was used as an interim players lounge for a period. Players now back to original location.

You turn up at the front door and go up the marble staircase to get to it. Went last year to Killie game.

How much was it Manno if you don’t mind me asking?
It was £224 per person after VAT. Had a decent coupon win on New Years Day so fancied treating myself and the other half!

I was there in October, you go in the main entrance, and go up the marble staircase and along the corridor past the trophy room till you come to the Cooper Suite. We had a brilliant day, the food was great and you can drink as much wine and beer, bottled or draught, you had to pay for spirits when we were there.
Cheers! The photo/360 tour online makes it look like the players lounge I was in at the start of the Warburton era (my dad knows someone who knows someone etc etc) which is why I was getting a bit mixed up

Club Cooper is what was used as an interim players lounge for a period. Players now back to original location.

You turn up at the front door and go up the marble staircase to get to it. Went last year to Killie game.
That’s obviously why I’m getting confused. Was there for a game at the start of the Warburton era which at the time was the players lounge

It was £224 per person after VAT. Had a decent coupon win on New Years Day so fancied treating myself and the other half!

We’re going for the Hearts game next month, really looking forward to it.

If you are a season ticket holder you get a 10% discount although I’m not convinced they advertise it or even mention it when you book it. However if you ask for it, you’ll get it.

So we were £202 a skull.

Back