Club Customer Relations Dept?

Crown_Defender

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
Anyone know if such a thing exists and how to contact them?

Been trying to sort out an issue with a Season Ticket. Been onto TO twice and promised a callback which hasn’t happened. Emailed SLO 12 days ago and had no reply (other than the automated response stating I’ll get a reply within 5 working days).

Anyone any ideas where or who I can go to with it? I’m loathe to criticise the club and I know everyone is busy just now, but I’m getting absolutely nowhere with this.

Cheers

The Ticket Office would be the obvious port of call for such enquiries. Dunno if they have an email address as it sounds like you are getting nowehere with the phone calls. Maybe someone can clarify. Any chance of calling in to see them personally and giving them a piece of your mind (depends where you are located obviously)?

Have a similar problem, but SLO has been responding by tweet chat. Will have to deal with TO, am waiting to hear back from them

Anyone know if such a thing exists and how to contact them?

Been trying to sort out an issue with a Season Ticket. Been onto TO twice and promised a callback which hasn’t happened. Emailed SLO 12 days ago and had no reply (other than the automated response stating I’ll get a reply within 5 working days).

Anyone any ideas where or who I can go to with it? I’m loathe to criticise the club and I know everyone is busy just now, but I’m getting absolutely nowhere with this.

Cheers

My bounceback states that ticket info should be dealt with by the ticket centre (I get too many emails that are for them so can't respond to them all) though if you were promised a ringback and it hasn't happened send me your email address via DM and I'll chase for you

What number you using for ticket office ?

This one tel:03717021972 for existing purchases is much better than the normal one .

My bounceback states that ticket info should be dealt with by the ticket centre (I get too many emails that are for them so can't respond to them all) though if you were promised a ringback and it hasn't happened send me your email address via DM and I'll chase for you
What number you using for ticket office ?

This one tel:03717021972 for existing purchases is much better than the normal one .
The Ticket Office would be the obvious port of call for such enquiries. Dunno if they have an email address as it sounds like you are getting nowehere with the phone calls. Maybe someone can clarify. Any chance of calling in to see them personally and giving them a piece of your mind (depends where you are located obviously)?

It isn’t what you would call a standard ticket enquiry, which is why I think it’s possibly not being picked up.

Anyway SLO has now responded and DM sent

Hopefully get somewhere.

Thanks to all who responded.

Looks like I am going to have to fly over to Glasgow next week to sort out my issues as Ticket Office blanking me so far. Not a happy chappy

Back