Club Deck 1 and Club Deck 2 for PSV

top_cat

Official Ticketer
Hi all,
Looking for a wee bit of advice, taking Junior T_C to the game tomorrow night, unfortunately for the first time we are not sitting together, I'm in CD1 and he's in CD2, would we be able to meet up at HT for a chat etc. Or is that not possible? I know we go in through the same turn style, just worry about him being sat on his tod, I know he will be fine, but also want to make sure I can get him at FT before we actually leave the stadium, any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hi all,
Looking for a wee bit of advice, taking Junior T_C to the game tomorrow night, unfortunately for the first time we are not sitting together, I'm in CD1 and he's in CD2, would we be able to meet up at HT for a chat etc. Or is that not possible? I know we go in through the same turn style, just worry about him being sat on his tod, I know he will be fine, but also want to make sure I can get him at FT before we actually leave the stadium, any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
The full Clubdeck from one end to the other has a continous concourse,so you only need to split up to go to your seats.
There are doorways all along (with seat numbers above) just use the correct ones to access your seats.

Hi all,
Can meet in the concourse up in the Club Deck at anytime mate. Just show him a location at the top of the stairs or wherever (don't have him loitering outside the toilets though ha ha) and you can meet him there at half-time, full-time or whenever.

The full length of the Club Deck concourse is accessible no matter what turnstyle is used.

meet up at HT no problem in the concourse? then just arrange a meet point for full time. Im sure being a youngster the fans around him will look after him

How old is he ? Probably be standing so might fit in or someone next might swop for a better view in cd2 from cd1

Hi all,
Is this your 1st time in the club deck?

Always an outside chance of an empty seat near you

I'd chance hanging around with him until near kick off and see if someone is on their own and doesn't mind swapping seats. If no luck go to your designated

just sit together. It's Euro night, do folk not just squeeze in wherever they want?

Hi all,
Won’t be an issue…can walk the length of the CD.

Also, you can get in at any CD turnstile…the Broomloan queue will be much shorter the Copland end.

Won’t be an issue…can walk the length of the CD.

Also, you can get in at any CD turnstile…the Broomloan queue will be much shorter the Copland end.
Thanks for the tip mate, I'll head in at the Broomloan end.

Hi all,
I sit CD1 and have purchased the occasional junior ticket for my daughter and she has sat on my knee(very young). Obviously if Junior T_C is 15 that will look a bit odd haha.

Also you could ask the fans each side if they would move to his seat or try the guys to the sides of junior T_C. Ive done that in the past for folk there with kids and would do it again no probs. It helps if those guys are on their tod.

Good Luck I'll keep an eye out for a rammy in CD1 or 2 tomorrow. Haha

You should be fine mate. Very easy to keep in close contact and meet up in the concourse at before, during and after.

I sit CD1 and have purchased the occasional junior ticket for my daughter and she has sat on my knee(very young). Obviously if Junior T_C is 15 that will look a bit odd haha.

Also you could ask the fans each side if they would move to his seat or try the guys to the sides of junior T_C. Ive done that in the past for folk there with kids and would do it again no probs. It helps if those guys are on their tod.

Good Luck I'll keep an eye out for a rammy in CD1 or 2 tomorrow. Haha
I'm keen to avoid a rammy lol!
Far too polite for that :D
I'll just see how it pans out tomorrow night, as long as I can see him, I'll be good :)

Think that got changed today, seen a post about it right after I gave my ticket away for free.
Checked there with the misses ST as she can’t make tomorrow and it’s only next four home league games that’s available. Maybe it’s something thats in pipe lines and just not updated the site as of yet.

Checked there with the misses ST as she can’t make tomorrow and it’s only next four home league games that’s available. Maybe it’s something thats in pipe lines and just not updated the site as of yet.
MD posted it was available from 2pm today, u less they closed it again.

Back