Club deck CD6

Penny86

Gents. Posted before. My son is desperate for a view from his seat (which he hasn't sat in due to COVID). The seat is in CD6 250. Looking for approx how close, and which side of the 18 yard line he is. I've seen various plans etc. but haven't saw an actual physical view. If anyone could provide an image of roughly the same line of sight it would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance guys

I think there is a website for this. View from my seat or something like that.

I'm seat 160 and bang on the halfway line. At a guess i would say 250 would about about 18 yard line toward the Broomloan end

Gents. Posted before. My son is desperate for a view from his seat (which he hasn't sat in due to COVID). The seat is in CD6 250. Looking for approx how close, and which side of the 18 yard line he is. I've seen various plans etc. but haven't saw an actual physical view. If anyone could provide an image of roughly the same line of sight it would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance guys
Seat 250 is in line with the penalty spot.

From the ”view from my seat site”-same section as your boy’s seat.

Seating plan from that area of Clubdeck.

Hopefully of some help.

Last edited:
I am 222 and I am between the 18 yard and halfway lines

Heartbreaking we can't get to our seats been in club deck about 15 year in same seat

ive been in BF for 19 years mate. Missing it like mad.

sat in the CD a few times for cup games etc. Brilliant view up there. But don’t know if I’d like up here full time. A friend of mine is in CD5 but she’s looking a move down to BF if possible to be closer to a few us

I’m sure it’s on the Rangers ticket website

Bit off topic here but surely they won’t increase the season ticket price next year? I’ll be renewing regardless but I think having a price freeze for next season is sensible

I got a new ticket this year CD5 seat 203 row Y, itching to see what the view is like. Couldn’t see any decent matches on the view my seat site

Last edited:
Im in cd5 and its the best seat ive ever had. to think 50 thousand fans used to be able to attend games feels a bit weird now

Back