Club Deck for Celtic game

That's exactly the problem and some types of the modern seats would sort it
It really is the only negative about the CD,and because of that I just tolerate it for 90 minutes.

It's an uncomfortable inconvenience,but not enough to make me want to move.

Moved seats last year to the CD and I was initially concerned about what I would be getting. Can safely say it's the best seat I've ever had. As a few other folk have said the view you get is brilliant, you get a better prospective of the game watching the attacks develop. Obviously the stairs are an issue for some but if your wee and young like myself you'll be fine. CD4 row H.

Moved seats last year to the CD and I was initially concerned about what I would be getting. Can safely say it's the best seat I've ever had. As a few other folk have said the view you get is brilliant, you get a better prospective of the game watching the attacks develop. Obviously the stairs are an issue for some but if your wee and young like myself you'll be fine. CD4 row H.
I'm big and auld but still don't mind the stairs:D
You must sit really close to me

I've just logged cant see a ticket allocated to me yet hopefully soon.

We're bang on the halfway line in CD4. A bit detached from the action at times but the overall view of the game I think can't be bettered as the wee fellow gets an unobstructed view of the play.

I sat in the CD for 3 seasons and it was a brilliant view, only reason I moved was because I felt I was too far away from the pitch and sometimes felt more like I was watching the game on the tv.

We're bang on the halfway line in CD4. A bit detached from the action at times but the overall view of the game I think can't be bettered as the wee fellow gets an unobstructed view of the play.
The actual seat that is right in line with the halfway line is seat 158.

I know,I've been in 45 minutes before K/O and checked,not that I'm very far away myself:)

As others have said, club deck is one of the best vantage points to watch the game, moved my season ticket there this season and don't regret it for a moment

You wont be disappointed mate. I've only been in the CD once (a couple of years ago) and loved it, very impressive view from up there. I was sat about 10/15 rows up from the front which is not as high up as the higher rear rows of all the other stands - and it's closer to the pitch.

From a pure viewing perspective, then it's not really a debate. Club deck is a far better vantage point than BF4.

Yes, the atmosphere will be slightly more removed, but really it's what you make of it.

The club deck is fine and can have a great atmosphere if the whole stadium is rocking. The view is very good based on my experience with tone fair is based on seating towards the front.

I'm in the cheap seats in CD7 this season, hoping the atmosphere will be good.
It's a decent view as well!

Back