club deck season ticket ,how much ?

Sebrof61

Official Ticketer
what price is a adult season ticket in the club deck at the half way line ?
thanks in advance

I was quoted 695 for one that was central and 5 or 6 rows from the front.

a good seat in the CD can be the best view in the ground.

not a great atmosphere, feel a bit detached from the rest of the stands.

Bang on halfway line,10 rows from front is £708.
25kspe8.jpg

One of the sections is a value section and is like £350 for an adult which I think is very reasonable especially if you don’t have a lot of money.

CD7

It was the only place I could get a seat last year, Wasn’t looking forward to it but I really like the view and the atmosphere was good for most games. Was happy to renew my seat there this year

I really dont understand the pricing not that im complaining but im CF4 row L which is a great distance from the pitch imo and should be a sought after seat and my ticket was 400 odds, then you have the clubdeck which is like sitting on the roof and its 700. Same with govan rear.

Anyone know why that is?

I really dont understand the pricing not that im complaining but im CF4 row L which is a great distance from the pitch imo and should be a sought after seat and my ticket was 400 odds, then you have the clubdeck which is like sitting on the roof and its 700. Same with govan rear.

Anyone know why that is?

It is to do with views

More central better the view and dearer the price

We aren't any different to most clubs on that

The Club Deck price certainly has become dearer a in the past few years

It is to do with views

More central better the view and dearer the price

We aren't any different to most clubs on that

The Club Deck price certainly has become dearer a in the past few years

300quid more for a central view much much much further away than where i am from pitch is a bit steep.

But its a demand business, if the demand is there then fair enough, just always wondered why the gulf in price in some areas i deem not as good as my own lol

300quid more for a central view much much much further away than where i am from pitch is a bit steep.

But its a demand business, if the demand is there then fair enough, just always wondered why the gulf in price in some areas i deem not as good as my own lol

As I said the pricing of it has changed certainly prior to 2012 it never really topped £600 for the central part from memory

CD7

It was the only place I could get a seat last year, Wasn’t looking forward to it but I really like the view and the atmosphere was good for most games. Was happy to renew my seat there this year

I am up there as well approx 10 seats from club europa so the view is excellent and row D

Anyone know why that is?
The view from the club deck is far, far better than the CF.

I used to be row Y couldn’t see the screens and it was 530 a couple years ago but it got more expensive as you went down.

I’m CD1with one row in front of me above an exit for hospitality which means the view is phenomenal.
I sit with a great bunch of guys including our very own @Tpol_rfc and his son. I’m Sure there are also a few others around :))

Last edited:
I’m CD1with one row in front of me above an exit for hospitality which means the view is phenomenal.
Aldi sir with a great bunch of guys including our very own @Tpol_rfc and his son. I’m Sure there are also a few others around :))
Had always been one of those anti club deck folk for years but absolutely love the seat mate. View of the pitch is superb and as you say a good bunch around the area. Roll on next season :cool:

Cd6 row y..at the aisle..600 but I got 150 off due to secondary ticketing last year

I’m in row W, I have a clear view of everything bar the screens, and tbh I’m not at all bothered with that. Only issue I have with the club deck is the stairs.

A quick question regarding my season ticket. Will I receive a letter confirming I have bought a season ticket or an e-mail? Checked order history and it says I have a season ticket.

I’m CD3 Row H, just slightly towards the Copland side of the half way line. £681.. I reckon I got a few quid knocked of due to secondary ticketing last season.

CD7

Been up there since division 3,It was meant to be short term but the Bears round about us are really decent and the view is not too bad so we have been thier ever since.

I was quoted 695 for one that was central and 5 or 6 rows from the front.

a good seat in the CD can be the best view in the ground.

not a great atmosphere, feel a bit detached from the rest of the stands.

I love sitting in the Club Deck but this is very true.

And the stairs are painful as well...

Had always been one of those anti club deck folk for years but absolutely love the seat mate. View of the pitch is superb and as you say a good bunch around the area. Roll on next season :cool:
I was the same mate. Only minus points are those bloody stairs and the lack of legroom but you get used to it.

Back