Club Deck seats

My st is in the club deck, it's a great view.
CD1 is a bit to the side though.
The stairs are a killer.

Was up there for the Hibs game, it was an excellent view and there was some decent patter flying about. 10/10.

Who told you they were bad?

Is a bit of the far side pitch not obstructed by the roof in row X? It’s been years since I sat up the back, but I can recall not having a good view of part of the pitch, could have been the near side corner area though.

The views near the front when I sat there are some of the best in Ibrox though.

Is a bit of the far side pitch not obstructed by the roof in row X? It’s been years since I sat up the back, but I can recall not having a good view of part of the pitch, could have been the near side corner area though.

I’m row T and there’s no obstruction. Cracking view

I was an original debenture seat holder back in the day and yes it was a good seat but being a bigger than normal chap had to sit with my knees up round my neck...[slight exaggeration !!! ].. I gave it up as I played sport myself on a Saturday but have frequently been back at the games and the CD is good and the only comment I would make is that depending on what seat you are in you can't see the giant TV screens. To be honest though any ticket or seat at Ibrox is good enough for me so just an observation and certainly not a criticism.

Club deck is a cracking view of the game, if you have long legs like me though you need to sit at an angle!
Brilliant view up there. I'm 6'3 so I've got to make sure I'm on an aisle seat otherwise I've got to sit like a pretzel for 90 mins. Tbf I have that issue everywhere I've sat :))

Had a season ticket in the CD for a couple of years. Fantastic view but as others have said at six feet tall the seating was a bit tight. Thankfully I don't have that climb up those stairs anymore either:p

I was an original debenture seat holder back in the day and yes it was a good seat but being a bigger than normal chap had to sit with my knees up round my neck...[slight exaggeration !!! ].. I gave it up as I played sport myself on a Saturday but have frequently been back at the games and the CD is good and the only comment I would make is that depending on what seat you are in you can't see the giant TV screens. To be honest though any ticket or seat at Ibrox is good enough for me so just an observation and certainly not a criticism.

You can't see the screens anywhere in the rear section.

CD7.
Cracking view and usually alot of day trippers which helps the atmosphere.

I'm pretty much in line with the 6 yard box at the Broomloan Road.

Absolutely not. I used to sit in row T and it was a cracking view. As others have said, you can’t see the screens but I’m there to watch the game not the telly!

My point was why would the OP ask how ‘bad’ the seat was as opposed to say, ‘what is the view like?’. It was a negative slant.

The CD isn’t for everyone, but I’d never ever say it was ‘bad’.

CD4 is where my seat is and I wouldn’t change it for anything. Best view in the stadium IMO.
I hadn't really sat much in the cd. Until this season been up there for a few games now. I really like it you can see everything on the field of play . So might be looking for a st up there in the future.

Best seats in the house in my opinion,being a smoker a b. a. Set would be handy getting up the stairs all the same.

I hadn't really sat much in the cd. Until this season been up there for a few games now. I really like it you can see everything on the field of play . So might be looking for a st up there in the future.
I love it. It’s TV-esque levels of view ability.

Im in CD5 best seats in the house, leg room is a bit tight and im not even the tallest
Totally agree, I think that the view from CD5 is superb. I’m not tall but even for me it’s a tight squeeze and I find my knees can ache a bit towards the end of a game (a consequence of injuries incurred when playing football on black ash pitches in the 60s) but that’s a minor inconvenience taking into consideration the view.

CD7 for a few years, fantastic view.
I'm. CD7 as well. Which is at the other end of the club deck. £375 for a season ticket there. Outstanding value imo. If I look straight forward in my seat I look onto the Broomloan but think I'm 6 from the end. I had a season ticket in the Copland before and I much prefer my current seat. Its cheaper as well

I have a season ticket in Copland front, but sat in cd4 for euro game and I am wanting a swap to club deck really like the view

CD4 is where my seat is and I wouldn’t change it for anything. Best view in the stadium IMO.
I would disagree but maybe i’m biased :cool:

9TAqzYS.mp4

Absolutely hate the CD.
Often wondered what happens if you are of a large weight so to speak? The space and seats are too small.

I had a seat up in CD7 for a couple of seasons. I’m 6’3” and the seats are tight for me. I’m still of mixed opinion about where I was to be honest. I was was in the cheap seats section, it was fantastic value for money and the view was excellent. On the downside, it’s a killer getting up there after a few pints, the legroom is very tight and I could never shake off the feeling of being slightly detached from the rest of the stadium.

Absolutely hate the CD.
Often wondered what happens if you are of a large weight so to speak? The space and seats are too small.

I’m not a fan of cd either, last place I’d go if given the choice.

Govan rear is best view imo

I've had my seat in the Club Deck since it opened in 1991. I used to take me wee pal John,who was a good bit older than me and had no chidren of his own, to every game. He died and left his debenture, when it was worth something, to my young son, who is now 18 and has the best seat at Ibrox, bar none. A true gift for life.

upload images

Back