Club Deck seats

Great view of the pitch anywhere in the clib deck.

Problem is if you are tall like me. I always have to make sure i get an aisle seat to put my legs out into because they would be completely fucked if i sat with the chair in front digging into my knees the whole game.

CD7.
Cracking view and usually alot of day trippers which helps the atmosphere.

I'm pretty much in line with the 6 yard box at the Broomloan Road.

I'm in CD7 for the first time this season - interested to know what seat no. you are to give me a rough idea what line I'll be in (I'm 299)

Can’t stand it, the last time I was in the back row, and as far right as you could go, the view was dreadful, the near side line was almost out of view, and I struggled to see what was happening (it was the infamous Beaton game v Hibs, so there was a lot going on), unfortunately I’ll probably be back there for the next game v the filth, but I won’t be giving the ticket up :)

I'm in row U seat 300, i'll try find a pic and post it

29025683_10157260205595968_8461438013841342464_n.jpg

Not the best pic but only one i can find.

Some amazing views to be had in the CD, I type this while still going down the stairs on my way out from the last game :D

I’m row T and there’s no obstruction. Cracking view
Absolutely not. I used to sit in row T and it was a cracking view. As others have said, you can’t see the screens but I’m there to watch the game not the telly!

My point was why would the OP ask how ‘bad’ the seat was as opposed to say, ‘what is the view like?’. It was a negative slant.

The CD isn’t for everyone, but I’d never ever say it was ‘bad’.

That must have been what was sticking in my head then. I’ve avoided it since, but won’t anymore as I don’t care for the screens either.

That must have been what was sticking in my head then. I’ve avoided it since, but won’t anymore as I don’t care for the screens either.
To be fair, from memory (and I moved seat over 10 years ago), I'm sure that seeing the nearside touchline involved a lean forward from time to time, especially up at the far end of the park (I was in CD6), so that's maybe what you're thinking of. You have no chance of seeing the dugouts for example, not that that's a big deal, just for perspective.

Back