Club need to get on the front foot RE: Morelos trial ASAP

Baku Bear

Make no mistake they want him banned for the trip to the chamber of secrets. We can't let this rumble on and even make it to the appeal stage. Have to start making noises and soon - would like to see us have multiple sources from the club and externally defending Morelos & start pushing for that prick Broadfoot to face action first of all IMO.

Dave King saved the club but his failure to appoint a leader to champion the club is worryingly negligent.
There was a thread on Willie Waddle recently , he would have sorted these bastards out . Must be getting a bit boring for our enemies with the club just bending over and taking it every time .

We don't do proactive mate.

We do reactive and fire fighting after the damage is done.

If they're determined to get Morelos banned they'll get little fight back from us.
I certainly wouldn’t want these fire fighters anywhere need my house if it was on fire. We have real problems on the park at the moment but we also have them off it as well.
If the people at Ibrox are not willing or able to fight for us, the players or the club clear off and let someone in who is.

This.

The weakness and inactivity from within the club is utterly astounding.

100% need a proper leader in there.

King is a wily old business man but his failure here makes him look like a fool, it's surely not naivety.
If he takes emotion out of it and looks at the club purely as an investment, he's standing by watching the competition trash it, making us toxic. How does that help attract potential investors?
If he looks at it as a fan he cannot fail to see that we're being shafted by corruption and the manager's job made impossible. Look beyond this manager, who would sign up for certain failure?

Dave King, seriously, WTF?

Broadfoot kicked him and Morelos shoved him. Broadfoot then held his face is poet fashion. Hard to be believe he is meant to be one of us.

How many times has broadfoot done this to our players.
Yellow for the kick....yellow for the push and yellow for simulation seems fair

King is a wily old business man but his failure here makes him look like a fool, it's not naivety.
If he takes emotion out of it and looks at the club purely as an investment, he's standing by watching the competition trash it, making us toxic. How does that help attract potential investors?
If he looks at it as a fan he cannot fail to see that we're being shafted by corruption and the manager's job made impossible. Look beyond this manager, who would sign up for certain failure?

Dave King, seriously, WTF?
Nail on the head mate.

Very concerning and has been for a while now. We should be expecting far more. I'm certainly not happy with the way the club is being run in many parts.

I feel as distant to this set of guys as I did with previous boards.

We are an easy and very soft target for our haters. That needs to change ASAP.

We don't know if Sportscene have any pictures of it, surely putting out a statement about it now just draws attention to something that might never see the light of day?
Have both barrels ready for tonight and fire away if the BBC try to get Morelos done.

He won't be banned, but as an aside the game is just another unfortunate hurdle before the summer

Just end the season now, these players have shat the bed and shamed the shirts, again.

We don't know if Sportscene have any pictures of it, surely putting out a statement about it now just draws attention to something that might never see the light of day?
Have both barrels ready for tonight and fire away if the BBC try to get Morelos done.

Killie have footage of it (from their video analysis cam)

If Sportscene have that they will use it.

Ill be stunned if cited and punished for this ,games a bogey if so ,we are into another realm of scumduggery ,the wee man is being personally targeted ,the antics from that big carthorse Broadfoot were absolutely deliberate to get a rise out of Morelos ,they have been TOLD to do this but to get cited and punished for what was nothing would be the worst case yet ,club must simply defend this IF it goes to CO

What does Jim Traynor actually do for his money?? Time to bin him and get a pro-active hardliner in that will confront and ban these cnuts from Ibrox

Jim Traynor (Level 5), is I believe, one of two agencies that look after our PR (didn’t his business partner split and form another company we also use?). Both, put simply, do as we tell them. Traynor, nor anybody else, cannot release a statement or comment without direction from within Ibrox.

Better for him to having a nodding dog like Robertson.
I accept it looks like that but is King really so egotistical or weak that he 'fears' appointing a strong CE?
He doesn't strike me that way but what else can it be?
Anyone know King better than us hoi polloi?

We don't do proactive mate.

We do reactive and fire fighting after the damage is done.

If they're determined to get Morelos banned they'll get little fight back from us.
It’s a disgrace but this is the truth of the matter.

Compare and contrast to the mhanks’ actions to get Scumbag Brown’s red at Ross County overturned to play us.

Grow a set of balls Rangers and stand up for yourself.

I have been going to see Rangers now for 59 years and I haven't witnessed a Rangers player that is hated as Alfie is by both the media and other fans? I can understand other fans hating as they see him as a threat and that is a compliment, but the media hounding him for the least thing and not doing the same with other players in the country ,especially certain ones from the Beasts from the East

BBC are determined to nail Alfie, they will be orgasmic when he is eventually leaves us, we should be preparing a statement right now in anticipation of what sportscene will highlight tonight, and release it as soon or if they try and pick on Alfie again, bbc scotland are just tims with microphones

I have been going to see Rangers now for 59 years and I haven't witnessed a Rangers player that is hated as Alfie is by both the media and other fans? I can understand other fans hating as they see him as a threat and that is a compliment, but the media hounding him for the least thing and not doing the same with other players in the country ,especially certain ones from the Beasts from the East
Maybe we should call it as it is = blatant racism on a young man from Columbia who is (dare I say it) black

Killie have footage of it (from their video analysis cam)

If Sportscene have that they will use it.
If Killie have anything they won't release it. Broadfootwould also get done. Never hear of a club doing that ,it would open the floodgates for everyone to do it and in the end nobody would benefit.

100% also the assault on tav a black englishman,if they played for the beggers there would be questions at holyrood.

Nobody questioned TLB when he cited racism re the coin of ncident at Tynecastle.

In fairness his jacket was black I suppose.

Broadfoot kicked him and Morelos shoved him. Broadfoot then held his face is poet fashion. Hard to be believe he is meant to be one of us.

How many times has broadfoot done this to our players.
He’s not one of us. He’s a scumbag.

Nobody with any sense of decency does what’s he’s done the last few years.

Yellow for the kick....yellow for the push and yellow for simulation seems fair
Fair maybe if he had actually issued yellow cards at the appropriate times in the game, two in the first half he let go that I saw.Its only Morelos that gets cited for handbags yet again,Alfredo Morelos has never injured anyone yet the hammer throwers get away with it on a daily basis speak out Rangers Morelos is being victimised here and we are doing nothing about it.

Back