Club release Every Saturday We Follow video

Seriously if the guy thinks its dreadful. That's fare enough. Not everyone has the same taste. Some people don't like The Clash! I know hard to believe :)

He has previously posted that anyone saying they love their kids from birth is lying... at least not liking a song is less controversial. Lol

finally got around to watching this and it was great.

He has previously posted that anyone saying they love their kids from birth is lying... at least not liking a song is less controversial. Lol

finally got around to watching this and it was great.
Wow!!! Lying?!?! :eek: That is sad. Poor guy. At least I gave him the benefit of the doubt saying everyone has their own opinion. Apparently not. For the record I must be a liar!!

Incredibly well done, almost impossible to develop these songs in this manner without going full cheese. Somehow managed to pull it out the bag

How do I watch this on the YouTube app?
Do I can cast to my sky box.
Can't seem to do it with YouTube mobile site.

Love it and it's catchy, found myself singing it last 2 days.
Only complaint I would make is some of the crowd scenes near the beginning are pixelated.
Will look worse on a big screen.

Just received a Mygers email (which I usually ignore tbh) but read it and saw they have released this and will play it before games:

I know these things split opinion here (or some folk just think everything is shite) but can I be the first to say that I think this is excellent.
Must have played this about 10 times now and it just gets better each time you listen to it, good strong Scottish voice puts chills right up yir spine, superb chant

How do I watch this on the YouTube app?
Do I can cast to my sky box.
Can't seem to do it with YouTube mobile site.
Don't think they had made it public on YouTube at first, was meant to be MyGers members only with exclusive access.

Looks like it is now published publicly on the Rangers official YouTube channel as I just got a notification.

Love the song when the UBs belt it out, but I’m not keen on it recorded by a band. Strikes me as the type of tune that’s best sung by a crowd, especially the “woah-o-o-o-ah” bit.

By producing a recording of the song. This will not be the club who are doing this. They may, like the Every Saturday we follow endorse it, if its any good and body swerve it if its mince :)
Have you got a contact at the club mate.
Paisley road west is brilliant.

Reactions: WBD
I liked that, seeing the fans. Can’t help but feel it would have been better to have had the last part just by the fans, much like this video from the rugby.

I liked that, seeing the fans. Can’t help but feel it would have been better to have had the last part just by the fans, much like this video from the rugby.

A national anthem that I can't stand most of the time. Except at Scotland Rugby games. A sport I don't even really like but the difference between the Rugby fans singing it and nearly anywhere else, esp football fans is like its 2 different songs.

Hey the track was produced by Ryan Small and sung by me Crawford Carlyle
Yes, I realise that now mate. My 'initial' thoughts were Saint PHNX due to their previous work related to Rangers.

Well done - great production and vocals.

I'm sure I heard this chap singing a new version of Four Lads Had a Dream over the tannoy on Sunday as well. Were my ears deceiving me? Thought I heard a brief second or two on the Inside Ibrox video. Have you done a version of 4LHAD @Crawfy79 ? Good effort on ESWF by the way.

I'm sure I heard this chap singing a new version of Four Lads Had a Dream over the tannoy on Sunday as well. Were my ears deceiving me? Thought I heard a brief second or two on the Inside Ibrox video. Have you done a version of 4LHAD @Crawfy79 ? Good effort on ESWF by the way.

There is a new #55 version of Four Lads that was played on Sunday.

The club mentioned it in the ESWF email.

No sign of it being available to listen to yet, though.

There is a new #55 version of Four Lads that was played on Sunday.

The club mentioned it in the ESWF email.

No sign of it being available to listen to yet, though.
I thought that. Thank you. You hear a few seconds of it on Inside Ibrox at the half-time break. I think its the new version at least.

The same lad who sung the 54 titles version :D

The same lad who sung the 54 titles version :D
Ha ha, should be easy to edit out 54 and overdub with 55 then.;) Didn't realise it was the same guy, silly me.

Is the new version a complete remix or just an update of the original do you know (hard to tell from the clip I think I heard on Inside Ibrox)?

Back