Club showing Kilmarnock v Gers from May 2011 as live at 3pm today

Tried to get into a boozer in town to watch the game, jumped up Hitler claimed it was too busy so we couldn’t get in (clearly a mentally challenged, had the look and a face like thunder). Watched the start through the window and celebrated the 3 goals in front of the prick like I scored them myself. A fine day

Good times.

Remember watching the game in the house with extended family, then heading over to the stadium to see the trophy afterwards. What a day.

Seems like a different life now for various reasons.

Game just about to start. Team:

EUw1S__WoAEzWIF

Naismith was excellent, and only got better the following season up until his injury. He could, and should have ended up a Rangers Legend.

Could never imagine our current team ripping Kilmarnock apart in a league decider.

I’ll just enjoy what I’m watching right now, though.

And on another note, isn’t it nice to see a grass pitch at Kilmarnock? Looks in great condition for the final league game.

Ahh, Craig Thompson, I see his legacy still runs on, that tackle on edu was a shocker about 6ft infront of him.

Could never imagine our current team ripping Kilmarnock apart in a league decider.

I’ll just enjoy what I’m watching right now, though.

Weirdly just thought the same. Watching this and then compare with modern day does make me wonder if gerrard really understand scottish football.

2 up top and press teams, go long when you need to and let teams make mistakes

I remember screaming so loud a neighbour knocked on my door to see if everything was alright. He genuinely thought someone was being murdered.
I still try and avoid him to this day after that

Weirdly just thought the same. Watching this and then compare with modern day does make me wonder if gerrard really understand scottish football.

2 up top and press teams, go long when you need to and let teams make mistakes

Never mind 2 strikers, we have 3 plus Wylde on the wing!

The equivalent today would probably be starting Morelos, Defoe and Greg Stewart with Kent on the wing!

Big Bougy trying a cross there. Killie fans giving him a clap, seemed a bit of mutual laughter there. Would only see that today, is it mostly from 2012 that the complete venom in shown to us?

Back