Club Statement in response to Covid

Good statement, especially coming with those two video clips. Gerrard clearly asked people to abide by the rules.

What else can the club do? Announcements were played on the Ibrox tannoy asking people to disperse. Anything outside of the stadium, is the responsibility of the government and the police.

Everyone saw this coming, they could have closed roads and not allowed access to Ibrox. They could have been proactive. Fucsake I live in England and I could have told you where they'd need to police crowds.

But no, they'd rather ignore it so that it becomes negative PR for Rangers.

Nicely done. A statement that makes it clear the club have done everything responsible towards discouraging fan action in advance of celebrations.

The club shouldn't be getting sanctioned on the back of the celebrations, any more than black people in general would get sanctioned for other people hosting a march to draw attention to how much their lives matter.

Keep it sensible guys, adhere to the rules as best you can, but enjoy it!

Good statement, especially coming with those two video clips. Gerrard clearly asked people to abide by the rules.

What else can the club do? Announcements were played on the Ibrox tannoy asking people to disperse. Anything outside of the stadium, is the responsibility of the government and the police.

Everyone saw this coming, they could have closed roads and not allowed access to Ibrox. They could have been proactive. Fucsake I live in England and I could have told you where they'd need to police crowds.

The time stamping was a delightful touch. We don't need to come out with a new statement now. We were proactive even before the celebrations and can prove it. Where were the SPFL, sfa, police Scotland and Co. in seeing this coming from a mile away and putting measures or appropriate plans in place?

Good.

I understand the club has to say what it does, there is a pandemic on and you cannot get away from that. The scenes of jubiliation were inevitable. As was the condemnation. We all could have foretold that months ago.

So yeah, they aint gonna come out and say "%^*& it, party on lads" but at the same time they're not throwing us, the club's life blood, the people whose loyalty made this weekend possible, under the bus.

A decent statement for a change. Feels like they've tried to speak to the government and had little in return.

Thank god I'm not in charge of the statements i'd have just wrote "%^*& the SNP" and sent it out :D
I would also like to add the side note of F*** the sfa as well

The club did all they could do and the police to be fair, policed both days in a calm manner, being understanding of the emotion of the days events.

I imagine they had a far less stressful time of it compared to policing a BLM rally, or Sharknado at Torbett Towers.

I think the real "disappointment" from the usual suspects is that the police didn't wade in like the GMP Robocops back in 2008.

A good statement that would have only been made better by @‘ing the Fuhrer and adding a GIRUY.

We are aware there is the possibility of more, significant milestones within this season.
road-sign-with-the-inscription-gdansk-3d-illustration-picture-id1226401541

As good a statement as any.

The club can hardly police the fans, nor can it make people go home or tell them what to do.

That’s the governments job to police people, but clearly the police aren’t even allowed to implement the “laws” put down to them by this government.

What exactly do these people want the club to do?

country is full of hypocrites moaning about yesterday while making non essential trips to beauty spots, having family in the house. They can all get rammed. I would imagine 90% of the population have broke numerous rules

Well said.

I like how we highlighted that we had been in discussions prior to the event, especially the Govt and Humza Useless. Shows the hypocrites up for what they are.

Back