Club Statement - notice of complaint has been raised against Steven Gerrard, for comments relating to the challenge which caused injury to Morelos

A disgrace bringing this charge in the first place but the timing by an Associationagainst one of its own clubs on the eve of a a crucial European tie is beyond belief. It stinks!

Payback for the events in April continue at pace. They are actually taking the piss now, seeing how far they can push us. I hope the board aren’t found lacking in their support of the manager.

They are taking the mick and trying to drive Gerard , Morelos ect away scunner the support the message should be Bring it on we need to start standing up for the cause and fight fire with fire

No Surrender and no fecking building bridges
Those bridges that we stupidly built need burnt to the ground.

As disgusting as this is, it's a good place to document all of these instances and use it in our defence. Although Gerrard said X here's 100 times that other managers have made similar comments and haven't been cited. This is clear evidence of a bias and disproportionate citing of Rangers.
I think this is a good thing as we can blow the doors wide open and ask about the corruption in the ranks of the SFA, go on Rangers I dare you

Beyond parody.

The club should post up the data that a lad had compiled on here showing Clancy’s refereeing stats where Morelos is involved as clear evidence as to why our manager was vindicated in wondering what would have happened had the incident been the other way around.

I've said it before, it is time Rangers used the services of a 3rd party to get the message across just as TBFTE used the lawyer McBride.
Interviews with McBride were well known to be the thoughts of Liewell and because McBride was not employed by that club that club could not be charged.

Celtic fought a propaganda war and had the stomach for it. We have simply inserted the head into the sand in comparison.

Does it really surprise anyone. Scottish football is an absolute joke. How many times has popcorn teeth complained and nothing is ever done about it

To get cited for that is shocking but not surprising.

As for the statement? Blah blah we’ll robustly defend, blah blah.

We’ll do nothing of the sort. We’ll bend over and accept it like we always do.

That’s what happens when you are found wanting and let the status quo continue.
Explain these two things to me:

1. How can we change to status quo when we are not ones in charge?

2. How can we speak out and effectively challenge when, very time we try, we are held to account by the ‘authorities’ or ridiculed by the press?

These are genuine questions. I hope you have the answers but, if you don’t maybe it would be better to get behind our officials rather than slagging them off when you have no answers yourself.

To get cited for that is shocking but not surprising.

As for the statement? Blah blah we’ll robustly defend, blah blah.

We’ll do nothing of the sort. We’ll bend over and accept it like we always do.

That’s what happens when you are found wanting and let the status quo continue.

Exactly. You can set the clock by the posturing statement from the club in these situations then wait forever for them to actually do anything.

The Compliance Officer has been invisible for months then this?
The Compliant officer is only concerned with keeping one club under control. Nailed to the floor, if you like.

You've got to laugh. The club and SG will bend over backwards, probably even apologise too. Cowards.

To even think this is about the most open cheat in Scotland football. I'm sure he'll enjoy the first OF game as a reward.

This current shower of corrupt c*nts running football in Scotland are killing the game. I hope our manager is backed all the way in this. We need to get smarter by using ex players to say what we want out in the media, a bit like Tom Boyd does for the scum maybe? At least then it will take a couple of years to get pulled up about it.

They are trolling us now and just waiting for us to respond to hit us with the book. The whole show is corrupt, if the board dont meet this head on its only going to get worse.

Gerrard has won nothing in his time at the club, why would they be trying to drive him out?
It's the Fat Japanese pig farmer, whispering in his placemen's ears
Has to be, the charge is so ridiculous that it's a waste of time and money in these difficult times.
Just more mischief making from the Stadia De Gadd.

Yet more examples of SFA and SPL shambolic running of the professional game in Scotland

The governing bodies are bitter biased cuunts

Fight them all the way on this but if we had a more militant and aggressive board we would not see these trivial and petty tactics

On Friday for the Motherwell press conference the gaffer should give a “No Comment” answer to every single question

That will highlight how our game is run as the manager cannot give an opinion and let’s face it this CO shite needs binned

It’s been a farce since it was introduced and not fit for purpose

We are a very easy target because we don’t fight back. We make all the right noises like “The status quo cannot continue”. Well guess what it is continuing whether that’s through the SFA or the SPFL. Nice guys don’t win!

Rangers video analysis team needs to produce videos of every biased decision that scumbags like Robertson and Clancy have perpetrated and get it all over social media (unofficially). They need to do similar with all the comments other managers have made and not been pulled up for.

They then need to ensure they are asked to comment on the content those videos at club press conferences to get this out to the wider footballing public and humiliate the sfa/ spfl around the world.

Preferably the comments shouldn't be made by anyone who can be banned but just provoke a fine- then compare it to the other fines clubs have had for more serious offences.

Then escalate it to include all the decisions Doncaster and co have made against Rangers, who and how the directors of the SPFL were appointed and their lack of both competence and integrity.

Just keep unofficially escalating but engineer being officially asked to comment so the story keeps getting bigger and the evidence keeps getting publicised beyond Scotland.

I'd also make sure that every aspect of the bent officials' lives is put under scrutiny and becomes public knowledge.

The club still way under-estimate just how much these cunts hate us, and until they realise if this war isn't fought, then the game on the field will be unwinnable because you absolutely cannot beat cheating referees week after week.

One way or another this needs brought to a head and there needs to be an all out war that results in some serious scorched earth and ends up outside the jurisdiction of the corrupt authorities with them on trial

id guess Gerrard will be in the dug out at the piggery but warmed on future comments about refs before we no doubt see the worst and most corrupt performance of the season on oct 17.

we need to be careful not to focus on clancy when we have so many bent officials, hes not alone.

That’s a really weak response. The language is completely insipid..

I expected the club to defend the manager to the hilt and show some defiance at this charge, but instead we are ‘bemused’ rather than ’shocked’ or ‘outraged’, and plan to ‘robustly challenge’ it, rather than ‘fight‘ the charges and ‘consult our lawyers if necessary‘. This might seem like semantics to some, but we need to start standing up to the authorities if we are ever going to be refereed fairly in Scotland. We need some fighting talk that shows we mean business.

However, it would seem that events over the summer, particularly the treatment of Hearts, has got the club back in line with its tail between its legs

What's the betting Morelos will be next on some trumped up charge before the game at the Paedodome, if we didn't know before that we were up against it, we sure do now.

I personally think they are just trolling us in general. We are an open goal. I will probably get pelters for this but SG hasn't won anything. He's hardly caused them huge issues. Sounded was a lot different.

This. They are trolling. They wanted us to go full blown rage in a statement to create further charges. But the statement was to the point and didn’t focus on other incidents which must have been tempting.

Tackle above knee should be a yellow.
Hole in players leg would indicate excessive force - should be a red card. Even without seeing the challenge, the injury tells its own story and yet it wasn't even a free kick and no citation.
SG gets cited for simply asking a hypothetical question.

The compliance office isn't fit for purpose and I can't see how this would ever hold up in a court ffs!

Somebody who hasn't won a trophy and they want to drive him out?

They are corrupt but this is not their aim. It's to give Celtic any possible advantage by not having him in the dugout.
Correct Gerrard is mere collateral to protect their paedophile cult brethren, Gerrard could be anyone

They have been desperate to get Gerrard since he started, no doubt. It probably explains why he has been so reluctant to come out and call them out in the press, and you could guess he has been made aware of the situation up here.

It is easy to forget how much of a scalp it would be to be able to put someone of Gerrard’s standing ‘in their place’. He earned more in personal sponsorship in a year than some no mark CO will earn in their lifetime.

Only in Scotland would outright thuggery and cheating be allowed on the pitch, yet a gentle verbal nudge on refereeing decisions is deemed unacceptable.

Back