Club Statement - notice of complaint has been raised against Steven Gerrard, for comments relating to the challenge which caused injury to Morelos

If nobody speaks up about this soon fans need to speak up together and make us heard. Ill be honest a year ago, I would say we are just paranoid but its so obvious now the corruption. You can't make shite up how easy it it us to spot corruption. Rhats lot of them

The bias is clear.
I think the club needs to challenge every decision that is made against us,taking them through all sporting arbitration avenues and court if necessary

They are at it. Time the club started using some of those stats that have been posted on here and asking for some type of clarification as to why both Buff and us are clearly being officiated to vastly different standards than the rest of the league.

Possibly the most stupid thing I've posted here and I appreciate that, for some, that may be a low bar but maybe, just maybe, the board will now see that the policy of permanent acquiescence just encourages the cabal.
Gerrard's remarks didn't reference Clancy by name but that rhat has obviously decided he's beyond even veiled criticism. The club need to do whatever is possible by recourse to the law to turn the tide of this. It's now or never Mr. Park.

The joke of a charge against the manager is very similar to the way that Alfredo has been treated in Scotland.
They are trying to drive him out like they have Alfredo.
They are scared that he will resurrect the club fully and are doing everything they can to get him to leave Scottish football.
There is no doubt in my mind that this is an orchestrated effort.
Let’s hope that Stevie G’s renowned fighting spirit comes through.
However, there is a real risk he will leave us at the end of the season even if he wins the league.
No wonder he looked ‘tense’ at the weekend if he knew that this was on the way.
When he leaves this shithole I hope he tears into the lot of them and calls them out for the biased bastards that they are.

It seems to me they are trying to push him out,the media and spfl have done all they could to try and chase morelos, now its gerrards turn.we must fight this tooth and nail.they are thinking ahead trying to get Gerrard to say enough is enough. We all knew they would try everything to stop us winning, and this is all part as we have seen already this season. No surrender w.a.t.p

What a sham. Corrupt doesn't even come close. Please can we find a way out of this republican cesspit of a league.

Fine the scum £30 grand. What can we do now to Rangers? Clancy has been cheating us for two years now. It should be easy enough for the club to point out these " contentious" decisions regarding this bigot. I have said on here several times you must fight back against bullies. Our reaction to said bully is equivalent to telling the teacher. That hasn't and never will work. I am extremely frustrated all our club ever does is put out mealy mouthed statements. I would be surprised if anyone on here feels differently.

I think its already been alluded to but if this the world outside football it looks like a master stroke by Rangers.

When you are accused of making a damaging statement you are surely obliged to provide clear evidence to support the statement. Providing clear evidence relates to ref performances and decisions that a probability model would show as absolute bias with the chance of these errors and differences of decision occurring randomly being astronomically slim.

I have been plumbing the depths of my memory for A level maths and now recall it’s the standard deviation from the mean that needs calculating for a whole load of stats.

For example calculate the mean of fouls per yellow card and the deviation from that mean will I believe show 2 improbable outliers to that mean, Celtic with less cards per foul than the mean and Rangers with more.

I would bet that the same will apply with how often teams are carded per foul against Celtic and per foul against us. I am absolutely certain there is some maths that will accurately reflect the bias. Must keep looking

I’m gonna say it, even though it’s the same as the last 13 pages.

What a fucking joke this is.
We stand with the gaffer! The club need to do the same as well. Don’t just defend the charge go in the attack and call them out. There’s a reason SG didn’t want to be drawn on whether it was a red card. And there’s a reason he said what he did. Put it in front of them!!!

Come on Rangers.

So when I said his comments were too soft, see all those replies that he's only doing it so he doesn't get banned...

No matter what you say they'll find a way to punish us so might as well go in all guns blazing.

A part of our defence of the managers comments we should highlight using video evidence the imbalance and impartiality in Scottish football.
Theres plenty of evidence , if we don’t stand up we are as well not making any statements at all and accept any ridiculous decisions against us

Let’s be honest, all we need to do it turn up with a video of Alfie’s overturned reds and footage of tackles against him that people have gotten away with and this gets thrown out

Surely if SGs comments were in any way bad or inflammatory the mhedia would have been all over it the next day. I don't recall any comments about it. Another comedy. That's all folks!

This is the key question.

I think we all know the answer and the club will do absolutely nothing.

What are the options open to us? Serious question on what the procedure is. We go, plead our case and Gerrard gets hit with a ban. Is there a right of appeal? To whom? Would it be worth it?

The bias is clear.
I think the club needs to challenge every decision that is made against us,taking them through all sporting arbitration avenues and court if necessary
Agree. Very publicly state that every time we think we are being dealt with in a way that goes against the precedent as applied to the club with the paedophilia problem the club will contest each and every decision all the way to the CAS on grounds of bias and corruption.

This strikes a new low in the treatment of Rangers by the "Authorities". And guaranteed SG will be fined more than the two clubs were over Covid breaches. Sickening disnae even begin to say it.
It's high time something was done about this corrupt cabal. OK to make a hole in a player's leg. ref looking on and give a bounce up, then charge a manager for a very mild comment & hypothetical question? What the actual blazes is going on here? As if we didn't know..............

We actually have no chance of winning the league this season. I dont want to surrender and im not sure if we have the bottle anyway. We are not going to get a fair shot at it.

Just goes to show, we will be subjected to every dirty trick they have in the arsenal of this corrupt mob.

We will not be allowed to win the league this year, simple as that.

Just wonder if this is an opportunity to bring out all the wrong / poor decisions that have went against our club?
If he's getting cited for saying if it was the other way round then we have the evidence to easily show that.

This is just one more reason why I'm beginning to actually hate the country I once loved!
Just like everything else they touch, the mentally challengeds have fucked it up beyond recognition!

The club publicly slated Collum and were hit with 5 charges.

This is the 2nd time Gerrard has questioned a refs decision and the 2nd time hes going to get a ban for it.

This and yet people are saying he's not doing enough to fight our corner. This is what happens when he simply asks a question, what would be his punishment if he actually said how he really feels about it like fans have been calling for him to do. They are determined to run him out of Scotland purely because of the club he works for. If he was the manager in the East End he could say what he wants and be a hero and applauded for it.

Think the club need to really go at this full pelt and highlight all the disgraceful calls thus far..

What a joke of a country we live in. Our national game is ran by buffoons who are so out their depth it's unreal. The Scottish game is corrupt to the core and anything anti rangers seems fair game... They can all GTF!!!. I'm sick of this shit

Back