Club statement on SFA charges

Personally ?

I want the club to go after Clancy to the extent we force his resignation.

We both know that will never happen .

We sat back and let bill Leckie call our most valued asset a “ cheat “ and a “ waster “ in a national newspaper ffs .

As I said in a previous thread, we will be biding our time, getting the poker face on and picking the right battles.
I would fully expect the next statement after the weekend to be full force, absolute straight to the point and with the full force of lawyers behind them. I fully believe that the club will be ready to fight this utter and absolute Scandal to the death.
If so, it'll be the first time, but no less welcome for that.
I won't hold my breath.

I hope this is when the nuclear button is pressed and we take those bastards to the cleaners.

This situation cannot be allowed to fester.
If we're preparing a statement then I'd like to think we'd be specific and point out similar behaviour going unpunished from other clubs. Specific names, specific games, specific clubs, specific referees. Nothing else will do.

Good they've acknowledged it but their response to the charges after the weekend needs to be extreme. The SFA need to be left absolutely bricking it.

Rangers are being treated unfairly by the SFA and SPFL on a regular basis. It's so blatant it's unreal. It is whether anyone likes it or not as close as you can get to cheating as you can get. Other clubs are being given an advantage over us because we are being refereed to a different level. Our club is being monitored and attacked to a different level. In combination with the media and other clubs it's quite possibly one of the worst attacks on a football club across the globe. No other club would be treated like this or singled out by their FA. It just wouldn't happen.

For that reason Rangers need to let the SFA know there is legal action coming if they don't sort themselves out.

Fine by me let’s show the difference and call it out for what it is,disgrace these new made up as we go along charges.

The whole fall out from our 2-1 win on the 29th of December is getting extremely childish.

The media like to build the Rangers v Celtic games up but then play a major part in the pettiness that follows.

Was Morelos in danger of hurting anyone when he bumped into Brown, dived to try and win a penalty or made a gesture to a crowd of scumbags who were giving him abuse?

Was Ryan Kents gesture really offensive to a crowd who had no doubt been giving him players all game?

If you are playing football with your mates and someone hits you in the nuts like Christie did to Kent, what do you do? Either laugh it off or flatten him at the next 50/50 you have.

I agree Clancy had a poor game but was his performance any worse than James Forrests or Bolingolis? I'd say no and they haven't been scrutinised the same. Whatever we think about officials they are in a no win situation.

An SFA charge 19 days after the game is embarrassing. In reality nothing in the game happened that should have had any follow up action.

Suppose it should be expected in this day and age but f*ck me it's tedious.

look Keevins said its a mans game and if you grope someone in the balls then its fair game. I kid you not he said this on air. Not word for word but in reference to the incident.

Me, well I grew up with the knowledge that groping, clutching or grasping another mans genitals without his acknowledgment should see you in court.

If on field incidents can land you in jail then (big dunk) then why can sexual assault go unpunished in a legal sense and why is it labeled a mans game in doing so.

Hugh Keevins has a warped mind.

I wonder if this alleged 3rd yellow card for Alfie will be the downfall of Clancy and the SFA

If Alfie did get a 3rd yellow why didn’t the SFA state this before yesterday ?

The match report would have been submitted nearly 3 weeks ago and it’s just being made public now

I’m not buying this bullshit.

If Rangers can prove the 3rd card is lies then Clancy needs hunted out of football and I think his reputation as a lawyer would be under threat as he cannot be trusted to tell the truth

I think his match report needs to be made public to see if he did give Alfie another yellow card

I also want the club to fight this discrimination against our club

The SFA are scum

We have put up with lego eater and tlb goading us in our own home, griffiths wiping his nose on our corner flag, Morelos racially abused and the corrupt sfa have the cheek to cite us for celebrating. I hope the club go to town with the cvnts.

Dont forget 3 league matches in a row our players having items thrown at them.

We both know that will never happen .

We sat back and let bill Leckie call our most valued asset a “ cheat “ and a “ waster “ in a national newspaper ffs .

Without defending the club because I wanted them to ban the Sun on the back of not only that article but their output since the OF game, The Sun cannot affect the outcome of our games or season the way Clancy can.

We either fight this now or we continue to greet about him when he fúcks us over again.

Because he will fúck us over again. There's nothing surer.

I wonder if this alleged 3rd yellow card for Alfie will be the downfall of Clancy and the SFA

If Alfie did get a 3rd yellow why didn’t the SFA state this before yesterday ?

The match report would have been submitted nearly 3 weeks ago and it’s just being made public now

I’m not buying this bullshit.

If Rangers can prove the 3rd card is lies then Clancy needs hunted out of football and I think his reputation as a lawyer would be under threat as he cannot be trusted to tell the truth

I think his match report needs to be made public to see if he did give Alfie another yellow card

I also want the club to fight this discrimination against our club

The SFA are scum
Match report will have been suitably edited

Personally ?

I want the club to go after Clancy to the extent we force his resignation.

Otherwise we'll be back at square one the next time he decides to referee us to a different standard to other teams.

this will be done at the hearing. FGS think man

So we should just come out and say what? We just were served notice and will deal with it next week. Or would a ' lets get intae them bastards and tell them to f*** off' sound better to you. Some right throbbers post on here.
100% correct mate the clowns on here are unbelievable!

Basically a precursor to to more thought out statement.
We will now hopefully come out with all guns blazing.
We are finally in with a genuinely great chance of winning the title and establishing our rightful place as the kings of Scottish football despite the cvnts trying to kill us of.
They will try everything to try and derail us.
Let's go to war Rangers.
Tell the bastards straight.
Make it plain from the main statement we will not accept their cheating.
Remind them -WATP.

Time to go nuclear with these cretins.

It is now the only way to go.

Again........

Still wIting on the nuclear attack after our players/fans were assaulted on the pitch at the Scottish cup final a few years ago.

Not a head rolled, not a sacking happened! Played out as passion and exhuberance by the press and figure people on social media.

Standard was well and truly allowed to be set then and we continue to receive the negative shït coming in our direction from all quarters!

Good they've acknowledged it but their response to the charges after the weekend needs to be extreme. The SFA need to be left absolutely bricking it.

Rangers are being treated unfairly by the SFA and SPFL on a regular basis. It's so blatant it's unreal. It is whether anyone likes it or not as close as you can get to cheating as you can get. Other clubs are being given an advantage over us because we are being refereed to a different level. Our club is being monitored and attacked to a different level. In combination with the media and other clubs it's quite possibly one of the worst attacks on a football club across the globe. No other club would be treated like this or singled out by their FA. It just wouldn't happen.

For that reason Rangers need to let the SFA know there is legal action coming if they don't sort themselves out.
Going down the legal route against the governing body is fraught with danger for the club.

Surely that’s not in their rules.
Doesn't seem like that's ever stopped them before when dealing with our club. It wasn't in the rules to put the fate of the club up for a vote of the membership when we went into Administration was it?

Could come out and say fvck the sfa, you are all rangers hating bastards and we are coming after you and one of the first replies would still be “weak again”.

If we had a neutral press in this country and tabloid journos were not on the payroll we would see evidence that justifys this statement. Instead we will have lawells puppets in all media departments doing their usual. I would love an outside scottish element in sport take this story upand expose the facts regarding the SFA and the compliance officer and more importantly the governing of us compared to others and the unprecedented charges against us.

Look we have a national media that wont investigate the biggest open secret in Scottish sport what chance do we have of them reporting facts.

Meh statement from me. I’m fed up with statements and little action after them.

A proper statement would be burning the whole sfa to the ground. Do that and I will be impressed.

Well done Rangers,letting them know we will mo longer take this shite,let the battle commence

Be interesting if we claim the third yellow for Alfie never happened and throw question to the referee regarding browns second yellow.

It never happened. Thats a fact. As for Brown it did happen thats also a fact.

Saying it never and in regards brown he flashed it in browns direction but it was intended for another that was not looking the first time is pathetic.

Saying Morelos got a third
yellow yet it was not shown AS the game was still in play. Is pathetic and scandalous.

The referee is a cheat and the SFA make up charges to suit.

Back