Club statement on SFA charges

We should have released our statement by now. Need to highlight all inconsistencies.

Naw, naw, March will be the time. Just you wait.

The board don't seem to be getting this or simply don't care.

Every let loose or let go, ekes away at their credibility. And this is the people saving us.

This isn't about money.

This is about an incessant war waged on our club.

And this board seem as reluctant as Murray to fight this.

Have seen a lot of posters calling for action rather than another statement, genuinely wondering what kind of action people are hoping for?
Well for a start get a lawyer in and show them the many incidents where we have been treat differently to others and in particular that scum we have to share a city with, that list of feck ups are as long as your proverbial arm.

Naw, naw, March will be the time. Just you wait.

The board don't seem to be getting this or simply don't care.

Every let loose or let go, ekes away at their credibility. And this is the people saving us.

This isn't about money.

This is about an incessant war waged on our club.

And this board seem as reluctant as Murray to fight this.

The support ( largest revenue source ) are being cheated of the opportunity of watching their club participate n honest competition

It's amazing how the scum have a tight hold around the media and social media. Social media being the key. Fair enough we all know they have a stranglehold on the media but now they have pioneered a new tactic and waged social media war. Its evident every incident or decision, its blown up and set forth to multiply and pop up everywhere. Hollicom ate certainly earning their keep and as much as I would hate us to be so petty and dramatic over absolutely everything, we are now at the stage we have to. The smear is on. You just have to look at Celtic associated persons being convicted of bheast behaviour, minimal coverage. Compare that to Alfredo Morelos or anything regarding us, it goes on and on and on.

Not really a surprise when you consider a lot of our support still don’t believe we’re getting shafted by these corrupt b’stards.
Apathy rules amongst our own.

ZGNjOWVlZWRiM2Ix.jpg

Disciplinary Rule 204 - All Clubs and recognised football bodies shall procure that its officials, Team Staff, employees and players conduct themselves in an orderly fashion at all times during and/or after a match. In particular, Clubs and recognised football bodies are responsible for ensuring that its officials, Team Staff, employees and players refrain from any one or a combination of the following: (a) becoming involved in a confrontation (b) conduct that is likely to lead to or to exacerbate or prolong a hostile or argumentative situation with players and/or team staff from the opposing team and/or match officials (c) conduct that may otherwise incite disorder.

If Celtic are not cited for the behaviour of their players and officials, it is complete hypocrisy and double standards.
Is that their whole bench losing control and surrounding the old guy that got stuff thrown at him? This takes the whole incident to another level when 6 members of their staff are going for the victim and another grabbing a coat to hold back one of the six.

Is that their whole bench losing control and surrounding the old guy that got stuff thrown at him? This takes the whole incident to another level when 6 members of their staff are going for the victim and another grabbing a coat to hold back one of the six.

Ach, they’ll just be asking for the sock tape back.

ZGNjOWVlZWRiM2Ix.jpg

Disciplinary Rule 204 - All Clubs and recognised football bodies shall procure that its officials, Team Staff, employees and players conduct themselves in an orderly fashion at all times during and/or after a match. In particular, Clubs and recognised football bodies are responsible for ensuring that its officials, Team Staff, employees and players refrain from any one or a combination of the following: (a) becoming involved in a confrontation (b) conduct that is likely to lead to or to exacerbate or prolong a hostile or argumentative situation with players and/or team staff from the opposing team and/or match officials (c) conduct that may otherwise incite disorder.

If Celtic are not cited for the behaviour of their players and officials, it is complete hypocrisy and double standards.
Look at the pretend hard man , lobs something at the crowd , someone goes berserk at the twat and he shites himself and hides behind others, mental problems, don’t give me that shite, he fu(king knew what he was doing the reptile lowlife scumbag that he is, can’t wait till he gets his lights punched right out of him

My understanding was that EUFA punish clubs for going outwith football to the law courts and that they grudgingly will allow going to CAS for adjudication ? I might be wrong though.

I think it is the association (the SFA) that is punished, not the individual club.

My understanding was that EUFA punish clubs for going outwith football to the law courts and that they grudgingly will allow going to CAS for adjudication ? I might be wrong though.
You don't need to take them to court, you turn up to the hearing with clubs lawyers to blow their case apart, that embarrasses the SFA and how it's ran and shows it up for what it is.

Celtic have "lawyered up" for years - it's why the compliance officer tends not to bother any more.

ZGNjOWVlZWRiM2Ix.jpg

That's the first I've really looked at that photo. Is that the whole soap dodger bench going after one old man? Including their manager! Someone is even pulling one of their own back, is there video of this or only this photo.
The sfa are trying to do us for the management teams having verbals at Easter road and here's a full coaching team tearing into one old man. I'm fed up hearing it here but if that was us we'd be getting destroyed in the media.

". Rangers will make further comment after the weekend. "
Did I miss this? Or is it the case of not mentioning which weekend.
The club need to be at the very least reliable to their word, absolutely toothless and amateur as %^*&.

What a shambles.

Just release one statement instead of a holding position and then not following it up . It’s now almost a full week

After Wednesday night at Rugby Park, we have an example of no action being taken against the player of the awful club...

As I said in a previous thread, we will be biding our time, getting the poker face on and picking the right battles.
I would fully expect the next statement after the weekend to be full force, absolute straight to the point and with the full force of lawyers behind them. I fully believe that the club will be ready to fight this utter and absolute Scandal to the death.

Still waiting. The response better be good.

btw they could have asked someone on here to respond. it would have been done the same day,.

The club need to be at the very least reliable to their word, absolutely toothless and amateur as %^*&.

What a shambles.
Everyone is waiting for an update because the club basically told us there would be one. To still be sitting here with nothing is poor. As someone else said if they have been advised to say nothing further at the moment by lawyers then at least tell us that is the position.

Maybe holding off to release the statement now after that wee prick Griffiths incident the other night? On second thoughts I wouldn’t hold my breath

That's the first I've really looked at that photo. Is that the whole soap dodger bench going after one old man? Including their manager! Someone is even pulling one of their own back, is there video of this or only this photo.
The sfa are trying to do us for the management teams having verbals at Easter road and here's a full coaching team tearing into one old man. I'm fed up hearing it here but if that was us we'd be getting destroyed in the media.
It does look like their manager 2nd from the right in amongst the 6 of their staff confronting and surrounding the old guy.

There’s gonna be some awful disappointed folks on this thread when, and if, the Club eventually comment further. We’ve all seen this movie before. The ending doesn’t change.
Sadly I think you're correct. I would be amazed if any further comment is made.

There doesn't appear to be anyone on our board with the backbone to stand up to the SFA or the press.
After the uproar among the fans about Leckie's article on Alfie and now this I truly despair about just what it would take before their is a public response from the board.

Thumb needs to be sanctioned for his actions

Also the picture with Gordon and at least 6 others from the mentally challengeds coaching staff confronting a pensioner is a phucking disgrace

Not one comment to condemn the bastards either

So Thumb throws an object into the crowd and it’s acceptable?

The coaching team all confronting a pensioner and that’s acceptable?

Proves our country is going to the dogs

The mhedia here are shitebags and cowards to allow this to go unchallenged

The only thing that puts that shower of vermin back in their box is us winning the league.

Then watch them squirm and desert that rhat infested ship in their droves.

I'm as frustrated as everybody, but let's hope that we are playing a blinder and all will be revealed in due course. At least we know that it has to be done before or at our "Sentencing Hearing" on 6 February.

There is also a possibility (albeit remote) that we have responded to the SFA, but without pandering to the mhedia.

This thread is now on my "watch" list.

I'm as frustrated as everybody, but let's hope that we are playing a blinder and all will be revealed in due course. At least we know that it has to be done before or at our "Sentencing Hearing" on 6 February.

There is also a possibility (albeit remote) that we have responded to the SFA, but without pandering to the mhedia.

I would be surprised if we hadnt already intimated to the SFA, in advance of the 'hearing', a sample of the evidence that will make up our defence of the outrageous charges levelled against our club.

I think this is the case, the antics in their dressing room have not gone unnoticed.
Post game at the Midden.

Still waiting there is so much evidence on our behalf we will blow everyone away n by the way it should not take lawyers to prove this so hoping for a stamens later today or tomorrow morning before the Hearts game Sunday

Thumb needs to be sanctioned for his actions

Also the picture with Gordon and at least 6 others from the mentally challengeds coaching staff confronting a pensioner is a phucking disgrace

Not one comment to condemn the bastards either

So Thumb throws an object into the crowd and it’s acceptable?

The coaching team all confronting a pensioner and that’s acceptable?

Proves our country is going to the dogs

The mhedia here are shitebags and cowards to allow this to go unchallenged

Sectioned,surely?

The only thing that puts that shower of vermin back in their box is us winning the league.

Then watch them squirm and desert that rhat infested ship in their droves.
winning the league changes nothing at all ,they will just regroup and ramp up the corruption even more ,we need to get away from this mindset ,that somehow if we manage to land 55 then things will suddenly be different, this is a full frontal cultural attack non our club and our community in action now and we have a large percentage of our people living in some parallel universe

winning the league changes nothing at all ,they will just regroup and ramp up the corruption even more ,we need to get away from this mindset ,that somehow if we manage to land 55 then things will suddenly be different, this is a full frontal cultural attack non our club and our community in action now and we have a large percentage of our people living in some parallel universe

"55 will finish them" "The club is being silent until 55 then we will go nuclear" "55 resets everything" and other such fantasies are parroted on here every day.

Make our own programme and stick it on Rangers TV with open access for free. Then promote it at every chance.

What a shambles.

I never believed the club would make further comment on the incident if I'm being totally honest. I hope I'm wrong and they release a statement at 5pm saying they've ceased all media duties and banned every media outlet from the club, but I doubt it.

As I said before they released the original statement, it will be a case of: Release a statement, everyone high five each other then it dies down until the next article causes the cycle to repeat.

I'm beginning to think that one part of the infamous 5-way agreement is that we've agreed to accept whatever sh!te the authorities throw at us with no recourse.

Back