Racist Kudela given 10 game ban, Kamara 3 games (all discussion here)

People who make accusations when taking heed of Chinese whispers and repeat in the media should be banned from reporting

Kamara's lawyer called Kudela 3 different names in his first statement that he released so I don't think we can blame UEFA for this one.
The Czech media have variously referred to him as both Kudel and Kudela (when translated to English). I’m assuming we have a ‘lost in translation’ issue.

Similar to scumbag Stewart, he shouldn't be employable after this statement. It is Scotland, however and will be allowed to continue with their bile including racism sympathising

Rough saying they should be treated separately, they are not. If he was not racist towards him then he would not have hit him. One doesn't happen without the other.

Not happy at all!
10 games is not enough or sends enough of a message of the severity of future conduct for any other racists!
So the 10 game ban is in fact proof of the racism!
so why are the member club who made all the statements while dragging our own club, players and fans through the mud not being disciplined for the outright lies and fabrications which were all over the media and social media?
add to that the saturation of media by slavia "fans" with further racist comments?
why was this whole team,management and that teams parent body not utterly fucking crucified by those in charge?

It's the trend nowadays, get some dunce ex-player desperate for an few quid that say's something daft that the arseholes who run newspapers etc hope it churns up some pointless squabble or other, Alf Tupper of my wee lad stage was more entertaining that most if not all of them

Stewart, gobshyte ginger knut Sutton (uber tedious c**t), Provan, Brazil needs a Gastric Band from a Sperm whale, O'Hara, a genuine prat, he's not even pretending, et al just Blue Chip tossers, Top Dunces, Merson and Keown, top notch wanks, Redknapp, Wright, Carragher, Savage and the guffawing galoot Richards the glower that Souness and Keane send the hur at times...priceless....just part of my hate list,to put it another way....who gives a rats ass what the simpleton Alan Rough thinks about anything, fecker is barely aware he's alive.

The comparison of the crimes in respect of bans between Kudela and Brian Rice is alarming. One for racism, one for betting. Same punishment. Deary me.

Was raised on the phone in there. Not sure who the guest is on tonight.

We will make no further comment on this matter...

... but we’ll edit the statement multiple times so that it makes sense as we don’t proof read or sense check statements before publishing them.

Amateurish, particularly when you consider the serious subject matter and the anticipated exposure our statement will receive.
I have given a bit thought about this before posting but whilst they club are looking amateur and stupid at best, there’s probably a bit of rage and urgency to be seen to be saying something and quickly about such a controversial and disgusting sanction on all fronts and I am sure the press team will be mortified.

But that leads us to our next problem and it would be great if we could discuss that instead of the mistakes in a statement, the club can’t comment further and their correct as we risk then taking on Uefa and what does that lead to? A ban, getting dodgy referees, more ridiculous fines and we know we need the champions league as it’s to big financially to miss out on.

So your stuck between the moral path and uefa dictatorship! Let’s face it this vile human being should have been sacked by his employer and their failure to do so with the evidence provided should have resulted in them punished as well but instead he gets a 10 game ban of which 8 will be served next season meaning he will play in Europe in all likelihood next year oh and not to mention the euros.

This could and should have been a turning point for tackling racism in football, we have a player in an empty stadium with no excuses clearly being a racist but nothing of any meaningful punishment has been handed out. I have watched teams across the globe take the knee and said from day one it will make no difference what so ever ever, the only way to drive racism out of sport and society is to drive the racists out themselves and here we had ( Uefa and Fifa ) and the footballing family has the perfect opportunity to make an example of driving a racist away from our sport and they failed.

I am not disgusted or angry at a statement I am disgusted and angry at the lack of punishment.

See if UEFA ok'ed punching anyone viewed to have been racist and then someone had their jaw broke or died on the field in aftermath of a racist incident. UEFA would be held culpable. But Rough is pulling six games out of his arse cause Kamara wears a blue shirt and not the green n grey.

Ten games will, in effect, quite likely see him miss an entire season in Europe, which is the very least some have been calling for.

I suspect if there had been incontrovertible proof of his racism, e.g. he was caught by a pitch side mic, the ban may have been even longer.

As it is however, on a scale of punishment it doesn’t really feel like it suffices, especially when Kamara will be out for around a third of that time merely for retaliating to the abuse UEFA have now officially acknowledged.

I get that they need to be seen to come down hard on violence between players on or off the pitch, but if there’s any real justice here Glen’s ban will be commuted, or better yet suspended altogether.

Ive skipped several pages because the constant “Glen will miss the Euros” posts were a little jarring so may have missed this.

Do international teams not have a certain number of places for the euros? If so, why would they select Kudela when he’d be banned?

No mention of what he said!

Slavia Chairman Jaroslav Tvrdìk said in a statement: “We respect the decision. In any case, Ondrej Kudela should not have approached the opposition player. I deeply regret that and apologise to Glen Kamara for a situation that has clearly caused distress to him and his teammates, as well as everyone associated with Slavia and Rangers.

“Yes we agree he racially abused you, but you shouldn’t have reacted. Your reaction is worth 30% of the punishment for the racial abuse”. %^*& me. That’s absolutely disgraceful.

I'm willing to bet the assault was nothing more than handbags, kudela left Ibrox that night without a mark on him.

As for rough well he's a prick

Back