Racist Kudela given 10 game ban, Kamara 3 games (all discussion here)

The sheer scale of the "Rangers and their fans must be hammered for everything" agenda is really quite frightening.
It really is over the top especially when we are on top, prepare for even more :) bring it on, F$$king muppets like Rough are best ignored and not taken to seriously, he holds no sway whatsoever.

Glad the club are appealing both suspensions those self serving bastards at UEFA not only protect cheating diving bastards but incompetent officials .

It’s scandalous that Kamara has been banned for reacting to racism, and that the club has been fined because the players reacted.

The message that sends out by Uefa, is if you react in any way to racism, then you will be punished too. That is abhorrent.

The worst part in all of this for me was not the actual incident of racism itself, bad as it was. It was the actions and comments of that club and its fans afterwards, trying to accuse Kamara and Rangers of lying, that they themselves were the victims, and the many racist messages from their fans afterwards.

%^*& Uefa and %^*& Slavia.
Lends credence to the idea of the players to walk off the park. That would have put UEFA in a more difficult spot.

Idiot on radio show says something to prove publicity & calls shocker. He’ll get a job on Talksport with that level of fishing.

Moron.

i didnt know that uefa have different levels of racism, what abuse would merit a 15 game ban, i have always thought that if you say something racist then its racist

He hasn’t been spoken about so much since he walked out of Tesco with a chicken up his jumper.

PLZ on twitter blocked me for calling the fat c.unt a Sherman Tank and saying he was as bright as a blackout.

Oh, well.

Ey8lavZWEAASZdg

Have Prague been fined yet? They can stick their half hearted apology. Pleased Rangers are appealing the bans dished out, joke.

Surely the Euros won’t be included in his ban as he won’t now be selected by the Czechs? You can’t be banned from something you are not a part of.

This is bang on. Kamara had a right go at the racist c@nt long after the game was over. There was too many witnesses for Kamara to avoid getting pulled up for it.

i don’t think anybody, anywhere will really criticise GK for his actions but you’ll never get away with what he did when it’s in front of so many officials.
Where have you seen confirmation that Kamala had a right go at the racist? Haven’t seen that confirmed anywhere.

What a bunch of ignorant barrack room lawyers on this thread. Many of whom were telling us Slavia were liars and Glen didn’t hit the guy.
Now we’re in a rage about the club’s statement when10 games is what we always expected.
People moaning and greetin’ and never happy
It wouldn’t be us if some fans didn’t end up more angry at Rangers than anything else one way or the other.

I would appeal both the Roofe and Kamara bans.

10 games isn't enough for the racist.

He should also be banned from playing at the Euros.

At least he has the stigma of being a racist though.

And Slavia should be ashamed of themselves.
Rangers got fined 9,000 euros for not controlling their players as well ,but that mob never even got a warning.

That just cos he’s used to being pished and seeing double?

Or cos 6 is the highest he can count?

GK should have been given a medal for sorting that Racist bastard out,this wont end well for EUFA,has Rio F commented about the verdict yet?

Lends credence to the idea of the players to walk off the park. That would have put UEFA in a more difficult spot.
Problem being that Uefa don’t appear to have a set of guidelines for how players and teams should act in the face of racism.

If a player/team walks off, and Uefa turn round and eject you from the competition, should the case be unproven, then it is a hell of a burden to put onto players, both in sporting and financial terms.

Slavia received UEFA disciplinary decision
DNES, KLUB
This Wednesday Slavia received the decision of the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body regarding Slavia player Ondřej Kúdela and his incident with Rangers player Glen Kamara.
This Wednesday Slavia received the decision of the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body regarding Slavia player Ondřej Kúdela and his incident with Rangers player Glen Kamara relating to the match of the respective clubs on 18 March 2021.

Members of the UEFA disciplinary body on today’s meeting reached the conclusion that Ondřej Kúdela is guilty of racist behaviour. UEFA sent this decision, yet to be explained, to the club which informed the player.

Slavia Chairman of the Board Jaroslav Tvrdík said: “Ondřej was suspended for 10 UEFA games and as a club we respect the decision,” adding that “In any case, Ondřej Kúdela should not have approached the opposition player. I deeply regret that and apologise to Glen Kamara for a situation that has clearly caused distress to him and his teammates, as well as everyone associated with Slavia and Rangers. I am taking positive steps to prevent such a situation from happening in our club ever again.”

A long-term aim of the club’s management is to build a “Slavia for everybody” with zero tolerance towards hatred, racism, and discrimination. Slavia never discriminated against any minority as a club. Mr Tvrdík nevertheless stated: We want to learn even more from this situation, and we are open to cooperation with major anti-racism British organizations on workshops and setting up even more robust internal club rules. It is a way for us to organize a broader dialogue that should result in mutual understanding between people in Czechia as well as the UK. This would benefit all players, fans, and citizens.
And so endth the text book Russian propaganda tactic. Executed to a tee.

Thing is this poor ban however it isn't really finished yet.

The national team would need to register him for the competition using one of their slots with the chance he c would need to travel.

if Criminal charges to follow Considering they play in euros at hampden then there's more to come

It will be interesting the player and public opinion around this that starts to follow as some will be annoyed is such weak ban

It's not enough for the scum bag instigator or his club that tried to laugh it off. But it is at least acknowledgment of the sickening racist abuse - no longer to be sheilded with an "alleged".

Glen deserved his chance to punch him out. To then be disciplined is morally unfair, though inevitable and in my opinion Glen took the worthy action. I hope he at least took some comfort from connecting with the piece of turd and if necessary he will need to serve the ban as a badge of honour fully suipported by the fans and team united in disgusts (but sympathy and support for Kamara).

From my feeling at the time watching - if Conor had got to him it could well have ended in the morgue.

Just laugh at him

Rough and Maguire have gone from National Radio to Local Radio and now to YouTube.

No reputable Media Station will employ them. So theyre left to spout "contoversial" nonsense online

I’ve no idea how Kudela could qualify for the minimum punishment for racist abuse .

the entire episode has been rejection , counter blame , cover up and outright lies and victimising the victim . Plus ‘nurturing’ public copycat attacks and follow up racism .

then there is the scum club Slavia how they can remain unpunished I find to be the ugliest factor in this case . To this point .

don’t agree rangers should have accepted the uefa 10 game as valid either . Could it have been the fear of repercussions against the club if they hadn’t by Uefa ?

Alan rough is a dirty 19th Century Terrorist bastard and probably the worst scottish international keeper ive personally seen. I dont know how many caps ally maxwell aquired but rough was worse than that dick. And that is seriously saying something.

Back