Club Statement regard Derek McInness - Murty in charge until end of the year

That screams to me that McInness shat it.

No need to put anything regards the character of the correct candidate in the statement. The fact that they did says it all.

Bullet dodged and a bit.

For what is probably correct, feel we should have just went with the family not wanting to come back down to the cauldron pot of Glasgow.
Think we just made an enemy there.

This is it shortened “He’s one of the under contract managers ...yaddy yaddy yaddy would he be up for it yaddy yaddy yaddy... he said no. ... yaddy yaddy yaddy .... don’t know what we are going to do now..... yaddy yaddy yaddy... end of the year.”
Maybe Santa will bring us a new manager. We slated warburton for no plan b, the board don’t even have a plan a

Club is becoming bit of a circus act now.

Board should be ashamed of themselves and the dire mess this is.

awful statement attacking another mans character and not befitting of our great club.

Poor.

It's the truth, he shat himself and everyone knows it.

Do you believe that he would rather stay with the sheep because he likes a challenge and will eventually be taking them to the pinnacle of Scottish football?

No, he is comfortable and scared of the big seat at Ibrox.

Pretty awful to be honest.I knew it wouldn’t be good but that is buck passing of the highest order.They are an utter shambles of a board.Plan A no plan B so we’ll do fu*k all.So new manager comes in the new year Missing the January transfer window.

Maybe Murty will prove himself. That said, if he doesn’t the Board shouldn’t let someone else run the club.

So at least another 3 weeks going in to a transfer window with no manager in place what a complete shambles.

McInnes was the choice he’s shit the bed and we are struggling for someone else .

So am I getting this right...

1. We approach Aberdeen in order to speak to McInnes and they refuse
2. We then find out from the statement that he's staying at Aberdeen

There are no in-between steps?

What a fucking strange scenario.
Either they are lying which will invoke a war of words with the sheep, it might anyway now or that’s how we do it after six weeks. Wow just wow.

So we didn't decide we want him, we just wanted to assess if he was suitable and was up to the job? Then after the statement from Aberdeen we somehow agreed with them that he wasn't ready and will now continue this process during the Winter break. Assuming if Murton beats the Tims then we will offer him it? I am now confused as f*ck!

None of those that applied should be sitting waiting on a call. They now need to find someone they want and who is big enough to fight for the job. Terrible management.

Back