Club statement

If I’m right and he’s still on the Board - I accept that is still not 100% clear - then it would be in line with his plans as announced at the AGM. He indicated he would stay on to deal with the fiasco of litigation against the Fat C*nt in respect to the retail deal. That would mean he was a ‘simple’ Board member, same as the likes of John Bennett, Alastair Johnston, Graeme Park, Barry Scott and Julian Wolhardt.
Dave King stepped down means he resigned from the board. He doesn't have to be a director to continue dealing with fat c*nt litigation. Isn't he named on it anyway?

He is no longer on the board. I am sure Companies House will be updated soon.
Are new investors still on the horizon? And I assume there is nothing to recent takeover speculation?
Sorry, just a couple of big questions for you as you normally know more than most!

Dave King stepped down means he resigned from the board. He doesn't have to be a director to continue dealing with fat c*nt litigation. Isn't he named on it anyway?

He may well be mate, I dunno. My belief that he was staying on the Board was because I thought that’s what he said would happen at the General Meeting. Looks like I was wrong and he’s gone completely.

Back