Club Statement.

B-D

11517131.jpg

Nothing more the club can do now.

Although I am sure the SNP f*ckwits will still have a go at the club for not doing enough when Saturday is a sea of blue all over Glasgow.

Manchester City have an organised 10000 supporter celebration and we have to put up with the shite from a corrupt government. F%%k Them!

I can’t wait, got the taxi booked yesterday, couple of ponchos and a “couple” of cans ready for the backpack.
God I’ve missed being in amongst the bears And I’m especially excited for my nephew as this will be his first big league trophy since he was a kid and I was gutted he couldn’t be in the stands, hopefully this will make up for that

Nothing more the club can do now.

Although I am sure the SNP f*ckwits will still have a go at the club for not doing enough when Saturday is a sea of blue all over Glasgow.
Rangers have done what they can! They can't force supporters to stay in the house, nor can they control supporters outwith the stadium. They can remind supporters of the current restrictions and ask them to politely observe, which they have done.

On the other hand, Police Scotland, the Scottish Government and GCC have/had the ability to liaise with each other and the Club as well, and try to put measures in place to keep supporters in the one area, like one of the large parks in Glasgow. They have all chosen to just make statements, asking supporters to adhere to current restrictions, so they can't turn around and say that the Club should have done more, when they are saying the same thing, whilst they actually have ability to actually do something about it.

Great statement from the club, very well worded and ticks the relevant boxes.

But until Steven Gerrard knocks on the door of every Rangers fan and begs them not to attend then the club have clearly not done enough in the eyes of the haters.

I say Rangers fans should enjoy the day, feck the SNP and Police.

Just enough words and sentences to make it obvious they know what we know....
It will happen, headlines and political scoring will be shocking but we know no ones likes us and guess what we dont care )

I say Rangers fans should enjoy the day, feck the SNP and Police.

While I wholehearted agree with fecking the SNP, I would suggest we all enjoy the day while at the same time being respectful of any officers on duty. I genuinely think the police will be fine if we stick to having a good time and respect OUR Glasgow.

The last thing we want is for any Rangers fan to get in any bother.

Manchester City have an organised 10000 supporter celebration and we have to put up with the shite from a corrupt government. F%%k Them!

Scotland conquered the world, now she wants yo keep you in your house and not celebrate anything.

They could have just claimed its a Rangers themed pro indy/pro Palestine march. Problem solved. Covid wont bother turning up, and everyone can claim the moral high ground... isnt that how it works?
Yip to avoid arrest or criticism have your emergency BLM or Palestinian flag at the ready. This is a get out of jail card

Good statement by Rangers, they have done their part now it's up to us to socially party in our wee groups of 6 B-D, sadly I won't be one of the group of 6 this Saturday, I will watch the game, shed a tear or two, sing dance and sadly have to go to work, BUT any Bear wanting a Taxi in Larkhall I will be the one with the Tunes on and decked in Red White and Blue. Enjoy your day. WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

The only time in life I ever see the word 'cognisant' is when Rangers release a statement.

Same with Heart & Hand's overuse of the term 'recency bias'.
The only time in life I ever see the word 'cognisant' is when Rangers release a statement.

Last edited:
Watching the scottish news with the wife who has no interest in football. They said there is a spike in the south side of glasgow. She looks at me and says” you know what thats about don't you?
just had to laugh enjoy your day bears.

Back