club statement

There are very strict rules about selling shares in the US of non-US regulated financial instruments and it sounds like someone is fraudulently claiming to be representing Rangers.
The club would have had to act as soon as it was notified otherwise the US authorities would have come down on it like a ton of bricks.

Bring back the banners

_60100497_miller_protest1_sns.jpg

This needs to be explained like you are talking to a two year old, because I’ve not a fucking clue what’s going on.

This needs to be explained like you are talking to a two year old, because I’ve not a fucking clue what’s going on.

Someone in the USA is trying to claim they have the right to sell Rangers shares, the club are saying this isn't true.

Seems like a slightly odd thing to put a statement out about given that we are under no obligation to do so as a non-publicly traded company, but perhaps they are wary of supporters who might be on the look out for shares being duped into a scam so worth highlighting.

Seems like a slightly odd thing to put a statement out about given that we are under no obligation to do so as a non-publicly traded company, but perhaps they are wary of supporters who might be on the look out for shares being duped into a scam so worth highlighting.
I think we are still subject to the takeover code for 10 years from when we were delisted from AIM- until 2025.

David Graham's 'communications' getting better by the day :D
I did financial journalism/gave financial PR advicefor a chunk of my career, and with matters like this, the best thing to do is say as little as possible.
There is an obligation to inform our own shareholders that the club is involved in litigation.
If it involves the US authorities, it is pertinent and prudent to do so as quickly as possible.
If there are potential legal proceedings then the club will not be able to say anything that might prejudice any inquiries.
I suspect that very short statement may well have been agreed with US financial regulators.

That’s it, I want Tillman and Sands strung up and flogged at Auchenhowie, send a message to these fat yankee deformities

Foley & Lardner filed a trademark infringement lawsuit on Tuesday in Florida Southern District Court on behalf of the Rangers Football Club. The complaint accuses KRF Capital d/b/a K Sports Capital of using the Scottish football team’s trademarks and branding to pitch a non-existent investment opportunity. Counsel have not yet appeared for the defendant. The case is 1:22-cv-22597, Rangers International Football Club PLC v. KRF Capital LLC d/b/a K Sports Capital.

The owner of Scottish professional soccer club Rangers F.C. is suing a U.S. company at federal court in Miami for allegedly fraudulently trying to sell the club, even though it's "not for sale". The defendant is KRF Capital LLC, d.b.a. K Sports Capital, which is controlled by a 49-year-old woman called Kyle Fox.

Complaint alleging “Defendant has, without Rangers’ authorization, been approaching and actively soliciting potential “investors” and Rangers’ current corporate clients pitching an opportunity – that does not exist – to purchase an ownership interest in Rangers” in Rangers International Football Club Plc, described as “a Scottish public limited company with its principal place of business in Glasgow, Scotland” v. KRF Capital LLC, d.b.a. K Sports Capital, of Delaware, at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.

Back