Club Vaccine Passport Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how is this vaccine passport supposed to work? Are we getting an app or do we just need to request paper copy from NHS vacs site or what? Or is everyone gonna get a letter with vaccination proof?

I logged into my appointment portal last week and downloaded a copy of my certificate, there’s two QR codes on them now so I’d imagine there will be spot checks carried out where these may be scanned. Not a chance everyone can have theirs checked upon entry.

I’m double vaccinated but they used my old address. Hopefully the app is up and running and I can just use that for proof.

could season ticket holders that have the passport not send it in,and their card activated?
Do you really mean sending in your personal medical details to who?
I seriously doubt that as of today the club have the resources to process 46,500 bits of such information before Sunday never mind the confidentially issues.
Not a go at the club, this is all down to the morons who fellow Rangers people voted into power...again FFS.

Did some SNP twat not say it will be just random spot checks at football and large crowds?
And will the spot check be some Herbert actually scanning your QR code, reading & understanding it or just randomly checking that you have randomly copied an irrelevant QR code to flash under his nose?

A purely rhetorical question...I doubt anyone actually knows.

I've just checked mine on my phone that updated last week. I'm double jabbed in England and on the QR code part for the domestic section it says "Valid in England" I don't think that used to be there

And will the spot check be some Herbert actually scanning your QR code, reading & understanding it or just randomly checking that you have randomly copied an irrelevant QR code to flash under his nose?

A purely rhetorical question...I doubt anyone actually knows.

Also what’s random? Every 20th supporter at the turnstile or just whenever a steward takes exception to someone or can be arsed. It could lead to strong checks at one side of the stadium and people strolling in at the other.

So how is this vaccine passport supposed to work? Are we getting an app or do we just need to request paper copy from NHS vacs site or what? Or is everyone gonna get a letter with vaccination proof?
Email from the authority in charge, first and second date you got vaccinated and print it off or keep in. your phone

The nighttime industry body has started legal action to challenge the vaccine passports

The airports in Scotland started legal action too but this has stopped since Toytown backed down and agreed with the UK Govt approach to foreign travel

If the app launches this week you just know it won’t cope with volumes trying to access it

It will be another monumental phuck up by the clowns in the SNP

Just can’t see Sunday access to stadium won’t be a farce if every fan is to be checked before entry. It will be chaotic at best

Some clowns in our support actually vote these trumped up local councillors into power.

I’ll play it by ear anyway. Not jabbed what so ever as it’s my personal choice but it’s also my personal choice to cave and go get jabbed if I’m missing the gers. For the record not anti vax at all.

Personally think these politicians are morally bankrupt. By passing the Nuremberg code brought in after the Nazis more or less on a technicality. That technicality being they’re not pinning you down and forcing it into your arms. But by god they’re making it hard for everyone that won’t take it. If they were open and transparent fair doos but every word that’s came out of a politicians mouth the last 18 month has been an out right lie. Rangers are in a catch 22. Turn round tell sturgeon to get f***** and it comes back on the club majorly id assume. Do the opposite and it pisses the support off. Don’t envy the club right now.

Some clowns in our support actually vote these trumped up local councillors into power.

I’ll play it by ear anyway. Not jabbed what so ever as it’s my personal choice but it’s also my personal choice to cave and go get jabbed if I’m missing the gers. For the record not anti vax at all.

Personally think these politicians are morally bankrupt. By passing the Nuremberg code brought in after the Nazis more or less on a technicality. That technicality being they’re not pinning you down and forcing it into your arms. But by god they’re making it hard for everyone that won’t take it. If they were open and transparent fair doos but every word that’s came out of a politicians mouth the last 18 month has been an out right lie. Rangers are in a catch 22. Turn round tell sturgeon to get f***** and it comes back on the club majorly id assume. Do the opposite and it pisses the support off. Don’t envy the club right now.
Thats what they want.

Im in your boat. Not vaccinated but not anti-vax. Dont believe, based on all the info and figures and my personal circumstances that its of benefit to me. But thats for another thread.

Try and stop me getting in.

Think there is confusion, the download from the website isn’t the same thing as the passport, seems like people are mixing those up.
I see. I have the PDF I downloaded from vaccination status that give a QR code for each dose administered but I don't have a vaccine passport. I'm reading their site and can't see any mention of a passport :(

What's her reasoning not to accept NHS vaccination proof for people living in other parts of the uk? I have proof on the NHS App and also a letter. There's going to be a lot of unhappy bears outside the ground on Sunday if she stands by that.

I've just checked mine on my phone that updated last week. I'm double jabbed in England and on the QR code part for the domestic section it says "Valid in England" I don't think that used to be there
It’s been there a wee while, I noticed it about 6 weeks ago.

Thats what they want.

Im in your boat. Not vaccinated but not anti-vax. Dont believe, based on all the info and figures and my personal circumstances that its of benefit to me. But thats for another thread.

If you get spot checked and dont have passport or an exemption you wont get in. You can kick up and argue as much as you want but you wouldnt get in. However if it's spot checks Id be looking for when a few have been asked then go in.

Can’t wait to have to pay more money to watch the Hibs game I’ve already paid for

Thats what they want.

I’d say try stop me getting in but I’d be talking s****. I’m half an hour to get into the club deck as it is if I get the knock back at one end id be as well going up the road as there’s no chance of queuing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back