Club Vaccine Passport Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The NHS Scotland Covid Status App will be available to download from Thursday, September 30, the day before the vaccine passport rule comes into force. "

So basically no room to fix issues that may be identified with a live rollout of the software!

It’s been there a wee while, I noticed it about 6 weeks ago.

Ah... i haven't used mine since i got back from Ibiza in August. It auto renewed last week so maybe i just hadn't noticed it before

"The NHS Scotland Covid Status App will be available to download from Thursday, September 30, the day before the vaccine passport rule comes into force. "

So basically no room to fix issues that may be identified with a live rollout of the software!
It’s the SNP in charge. It will obviously run perfectly with no issues at all.

There is now way they can tie your vaccine passport to your season ticket either. I doubt the club will be allowed to store things like your NHS number, people use friends/family season tickets all the time and it would completely null and void the whole seat sub system.

If they're going to use the paper copy then they are leaving the whole set up wide open to abuse, just go to a copy machine, copy the A4 NHS certificate and hand them out, someone on the Paisley Rd can make a wee fortune printing copies off.

If you get spot checked and dont have passport or an exemption you wont get in. You can kick up and argue as much as you want but you wouldnt get in. However if it's spot checks Id be looking for when a few have been asked then go in.
. There are no exemptions. Yet.

You can get in without a passport if you are working at the food stalls

Any steward asking me will be getting told to eff off in no uncertain terms.

I am not sharing my medical status with anyone other than my doctor.
You're not being asked to share your medical status, just you covid19 vaccination status.

It took three hours to get it in to platform 18 on Saturday because of searches and test result checks, this has disaster written all over it,

. There are no exemptions. Yet.

You can get in without a passport if you are working at the food stalls
If for a medical reason you cant get jabs Im sure you can hey a passport to say so?
The whole thingis a shit show. 20,000 people majority from red list countries arriving in Glasgow end of October and dont need vaccine or to quarantine as per government rules to sit and talk about saving the planet. Cant do it via now zoom of course.

If for a medical reason you cant get jabs Im sure you can hey a passport to say so?
The whole thingis a shit show. 20,000 people majority from red list countries arriving in Glasgow end of October and dont need vaccine or to quarantine as per government rules to sit and talk about saving the planet. Cant do it via now zoom of course.

Yes medical exemptions will exist. But they have said the number is miniscule

This is a disgrace and a nightmare for folk that haven’t had two vaccines. These aren’t compulsory and I just can’t see this working at all. Look at Australia they have come out and said folk that haven’t been vaccinated will lose their freedom I mean this is scary territory we are entering and they are using things we love like football concerts and soon to be going to the shops to force this through.

I’ve been double jabbed I’ve also had covid but even I can understand why some don’t want them or their kids getting this mostly untested injections.

They are using travel football big events all the things normal folk use to escape or look forward to so they can take away the very thing this country was against our right to say no or human rights or basic freedom.

Sorry for the rant.

I see. I have the PDF I downloaded from vaccination status that give a QR code for each dose administered but I don't have a vaccine passport. I'm reading their site and can't see any mention of a passport :(

That's the same thing I'm sure.

Haven't had my 2nd vaccine yet as I had covid when it was due. If I can't make it to a drop-in this week I'll just be chancing it on Sunday.

Live and work abroad and fully vaccinated. Haven't been allowed back into my own country for 18 months, finally I can come home but when I do I can't go and watch Rangers. What a load of b0llocks. Ibrox here I come!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back